I bought a so-called CAH111 B0850 from them, so-called genuine and what turns up is obviously nothing like the picture (the pictures on the site ARE of genuine TAGs - what you get is a $#*! copy). The quality is crap, the actual watch face is nothing like the picture, for example :
1. Dails much smaller than an original
2. TAG emblem with BLACK writing, not WHITE as it should be
3. bottom dial (ringed in black) somehow linked to the date (pointer moves in time with date changes !! - should be part of the stop watch function)
4. Becase the dials are smaller, the "Formula 1" wording doesn't follow the circumference of the dial
5. The rotating bezel is loose - moves up and down as well as round and round !!
6. The strap is NOT stainless Steel
6. The watch is supposed to be a CAH1111, but the back that's fitted says CAH1113
In fact the only thing which looks right is the box and paperwork that comes with it. I guess the watch itself is worth around $30, and the box and stuff would probably cost another $30. The gurantee card is not dated or stamped so there's not even a guarantee with it.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAMMER. You WILL BE RIPPED OFF !!!!
I'm currently looking into the legal aspects of taking this outfit to court to recover my $390 plus expenses.
Tagheuer Watches is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about tagheuer-watches.com.
6 Rue Louis-Joseph-Chevrolet