We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Morten1 year ago
A waste of time.
I've tried 4 different items from A Day's March. All 4 items resulting in a big disappointment.
As to the handling and garment of the clothes I have nothing bad to say. And the processing of my orders, returns included, was also good.
But the fit of the clothes and the sizing is horrible to say the least. I bought two shirt jackets/overshirts both in size Medium. One was much too big, and seemed most of all like a size XL. The other one was too small, and I couldn't even close it. That is, two Mediums from the same brand!
I've also bought a shirt that was very slim fit. This to the extent that I could barely close it. Despite me having a very slender frame.
I've also bought a merino pullover. The rib at the bottom was so tight that the smallest movement of the upper body would make the rib of the pullover sit at the waist several centimeters above the top of my jeans.
So I've come to the conclusion that A Day's March is a waste of my time. And I'm never doing any business there again.
Sourced from Trustpilot
Review by Philip Alenbrand1 year ago
I have now:
- emailed back and forth 22 times,
- answered you survey
- tried to buy through your online store 4 times
- been to your store at Stureplan, without being able to use my discount from taking your survey
- Got an invoice from Klarna waiting 8 days and then get a message that you can't deliver
- contacting Klarna to delete the invoice
- Asked your customer support 3 times to put me in contact with a manager which he has ignored
- Two weeks ago stopped getting replies from the person I've have been emailing with 22 times, it seems that have gone underground...
- contacted your customer service again hoping that I would get in contact with at new person that actually cared about giving service to the customer. But 7 days later I haven't gotten any answer, althouhg you say that you will answer within 48 hours...
- In total I've been waiting 37 days since I first tried to buy the vest and the hoodie.
I'm not a pleased customer and this is by far the worst treatment I have gotten from any customer service.
I do not recommend anyone buying from A day's march
Sourced from Trustpilot
A Day's March is rated 2.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about adaysmarch.com.