Can't load their website and they don't even respond to our calls! How are we supposed to use their services, if we're not even able to contact them? Answer: you simply don't, and use something else, because they don't seem to care about us.
Review by Hoppel1 year ago
They buy your information from other services and harass you. They violate your personal information.Thank GOD for GDPR!!!
If you happen to buy a trip to a location that they also offer, don't be surprised if World Visitor Sverige also have your information (that you never gave them) and start spamming you AND your family with their offers.
Review by Dahnielle2 years ago
Information from Worldvisitor before the travel was not complete which created a lot of frictions and problems throughout the journey.
1. Rebate on travel and accommodation since the company is new and need honest feedback to improve future travels.
This is a fundamental lie. There is absolutely nothing rebated, since it is not included as small as a cup of tea, or a glass of water on the flight. Pegasus does not take VISA which made a family without food throughout the entire flight in approximate four hours (food and beverages are not cheap either).
The flight itself was changed three times before we knew which time to depart. And yet under the visit in Turkey we got new information with new departure times for going home. Please, people take free from work and school to have a pleasant trip with your company. Not to deal with school/employers, and then three o'clock day before departure, change again, forcing to new negotiations with school/employer. If your target group is retired, then keep clear to that, or start plan your transportations better.
2. At arrival at Antalya airport it was late and no time to withdraw cash from ATM, or purchase drinks (water). The transport took another one hour plus without anything to drink. At the hotel, finally, supper was given but all drinks excluded. Imagine people haven't drink anything since 16:15 (check-in, passport control, security control, boarding to a room without ability to purchase anything (Copenhagen airport)
3. We was informed about additional package for convenience with entrances and all meals for extra €149. But no information that to have all lunches, boat trip and all inclusive last day, an extra €259 was "offered". Yet no water or drinks included at any meal except from breakfast.
This lead to that some people had to jump over lunch. Especially since all lunches was arranged as buffet and gave no ability for a side order to a lower price.
4. On the field trips was included visits to weaver, jewellery and a leather designer. Yet no previous information which left many with the will to purchase but not able since they did not knew or understood that it was opportunities at hand to make good quality shopping for reasonable prices.
5. how do you think people at 60 years of age feel in a day when they have this program; visit to jewellery with a lot of walking in the factory, visit to leather designer with a lot of walking in the shop, visit to Perge with hours of walking among ruins (which many would liked to use more of the day to) and a couple of hours walking around in the centre for individual shopping, to return to hotel for walking distance with all luggage and, because of late arrival hurry to dinner?
6. When it comes to the "5-star" hotels. Yes, they where very nice. But since it is a cheap package tour, Three of four hotels had a poor service for the guests, and some staff even told frankly that we have not "same access as their guests", which render me to wonder which kind of people we are on the tour if we are not guests in the hotel.
What I aim for here is that it is obvious that we have nothing included except for a soap and breakfast in the hotel. Yet they could have a complementary minibar and extra items for purchase.
7. Another problem is that we had only two hotels which offered free internet. If you arrange a trip in which people are supposed to buy extra packages, and visit outlets for shopping; how do you think they can transfer money with their apps if they have no internet. For instance, I have myself Swedish Comviq, with a maximum use set to SEK495. To change that limit I need internet connection, which I can't reach.
8. The whole journey gives not the impact that you are interested of any fare and honest reviews, but to earn on everything you can sell extra. I mean if you sell tickets for SEK500 per person, you don't get the people on the tour which want to purchase gold for SEK22,000, or carpets on SEK76,000, leather items starting on €100 etc.
9. It might be good, since the culture in Turkey seems to be totally different how to serve food (all items served is placed with no order). You need to walk around to find items, and sometimes things are missing. Hygiene in the dining room is not efficient. Guests are placed at tables which is not cleaned, unwashed tissues are given back(!), plates and glasses are not removed from tables. As it is a buffet it takes that the crew are alert. This includes also the chiefs who are at time sloppy.
10. Fresh water is a human right according to the convention. Making money through keeping ALL drinks inclusive water from visitors/guests, who are supposed to pay a unreasonable high fee to survive. Remember, only breakfast include free drinks/water. Two hours cueing for check-in, four hours flight, transport to hotel, dinner without water, lunch without water, dinner without water etc. If you raised the price and included water, I believe those who wants red wine, beer, etc. will still purchase. Pegasus Airlines own newspaper declare to drink at least 1 -2 glass of water per hour to avoid dehydration. It tells that they would offer that amount of water. Now several passengers suffer.
A clear violation not taken consideration to.
11. Better display clearly every package price, and make sure that water and sleep is met due to human requirements. All people, even poor, rather save and have a fixed amount for a pleasure trip including their needs, rather than being forced to walk hungry throughout the day.
12. EXCELLENT GUIDE
In contradiction to above statements on a poor prepared trip for a group to Antalya, I need to underline that our guide was more than excellent. He is very professional. He know perfectly the history of Turkey and he have well planned every visit, which create an atmosphere in the group that this is fantastic.
It is not in his power that crew at different hotels are ignorant. I don't know how much of the planning he has to do with the lunch buffets, but he offer himself to solve every solution, is very flexible and tolerant. We have not seen him lose temper or show frustration, even if people in the group and crew around are not always smooth.
He have no chance to prepare us either, since that is the work of World-visitor to clearly explain all their offers and give preparation advices for the traveller to be prepared.
I hopes that you understand my notes. I have talked with people travelling before to same destiny with equal experiences (not necessarily with World-Visitor) and people in our three parallel groups of Swedish and Danish. But if your goal is to improve, it is not enough to give good information on your homepage alone. Every individually planned trip need to be presented clearly by mail or email to your customers as well. And if someone chose the lowest price, it must be possible to survive on that.
ADVICE TO CUSTOMERS
Prepare for surprises when it comes to comfort, food and price.
But it is a mix of Turkish culture and yours that make it worth the trip.
World-visitor have many excellent guides, and if you are prepared that living on the hotels are in level with Scandinavian prices (but with less service), I strongly recommend you to go with them. Some guides are even able to adjust to the interest of the group, and does their outermost to make you feel satisfied throughout the trip.
World Visitor Sverige is rated 2.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about worldvisitor.se.