Endemol Shine Australia have been working with the Shortlist team for close to 12 months, developing and setting up a brand new system for our company. Dylan, Alex, Diana and the whole Shortlist team have been nothing but helpful, supportive and innovative partners throughout the process so far, and we are very excited to ‘go live’ in the coming weeks. Dealing with the whole team has been easy and enjoyable, and we’re all looking forward to continuing the good work into the future.
Review by PearlyBay6 months ago
Shortlist is a superb freelancer platform, with new features being released regularly. I highly recommend it.
Review by Hidli7 months ago
Very useful tool. It has brought us much efficiency in managing resources, and I really enjoyed the collaborative experience developing the platform. Lovely and helpful team. Thank you!
Review by Anousha7 months ago
Very helpful customer service, knowledgeable and ready to assist.
Review by Czara7 months ago
so far it's great!
Review by Mehrwan8 months ago
I like Shortlist, but there are a lot of problems. No sooner do w get one thing fixed and then something else comes up. I'd be a lot happier if I knew from one day to the next that Shortlist wasn't going to go down or some feature wasn't going to be screwed up.
Review by GazRwood8 months ago
Shortlist have been a terrific partner as we expand our business internationally. From first contact to phased implementation, from founders to function leaders, the teams at Shortlist have been supportive, professional and flexible. We're excited to be partnering with them and look forward to growing our business and relationship.
Review by Terence Marshall9 months ago
I've been working with Shortlist for nearly 2 years and it's really helped us manage our vendor pool. As we've grown and our needs have changed, the folks at Shortlist have been responsive and helpful. I'd highly recommend them.
Review by MrShush9 months ago
The team is extremely responsive to functionality add-on requests, which is incredible and very promising. So far, the program works well for our basic needs, but reporting is really lacking. However, if you're looking for a basic organization tool for freelance teams, this is a good option.
Review by Sadhana Boyou9 months ago
My experience with shortlist thus far has been decent. It's a good system overall, but support can sometimes be slow and the platform frequently buggy. Overall it works for my needs, but there are a lot of extra steps needed to complete many tasks. I have no doubt that it will continue to expand and improve to fit my needs, but as of right now I'm a bit underwhelmed based upon the product I was initially promised.
- System is based off a monthly flat fee, not a contractor fee.
- Layout and profile page is very clean and allows contractors to input lots of custom data
- Implementation process is guided by a shortlist employee over multiple calls and web-sessions
- Salespeople will take a lot of time to make sure they understand your needs
- Custom onboarding processes allow customization of the documents you need from contractors (but custom forms/docs can't be edited without shortlist support).
- Support can be slow to respond and ultimately unhelpful ("sorry, I couldn't figure out a way to do that") on fairly basic features. Additionally, more than a month in I'm still working to get customization on e-mails that I was promised in the initial sales calls, and still trying to fix a bug that doesn't allow contractors to submit proposals for assignments (one of the big selling points of the platform).
- Contractor profiles can get stuck in the onboarding process with no way to clear them. Only solution is to delete account and send them another invite.
- No easy way to pull dynamic data from contractor profile to forms, i.e. addresses, names, dates that a master contract/w9 was signed, etc.
- Just overall some odd UX choices, that ultimately lead to confusion from contractors. Hard to pinpoint exactly what they are.
- A lot of the (simple) customizations require you to contact the shortlist team, as there is no way to change them yourself.
As a whole, it works. I work with hundreds of contractors on events all over the country, and my needs are very specific, so I understand that I'm going to be a hard customer to please. However, from my initial calls with the salesperson, Shortlist was billed as a perfect solution for my needs, and every one of those had a solution within the platform. In reality, many of those solutions are far from elegant, and require a lot of copying and pasting from other sources to complete a process that should be much more automated.
I would be much understanding about the limitations of the system if the support team was more timely and helpful. Ultimately, I've been waiting almost a month for my company logo to be processed into the e-mails that are being sent to contractors, instead of the shortlist logo. Things like this are ultimately the big issue I have with this system, as most of the customizations require you to contact your support contact, which then leaves you sitting on your hands until they have the time to implement the changes.
I do hope that the product continues to improve, but right now it seems like it is ultimately short on the engineering power that it really needs to flourish. My advice to the team is to make a lot of the platform more customizable by the customer. Doing so will allow you to offload a lot of that work from your support team and will free them to identify bugs and potential other improvements in the system.
Review by Monterey Jakhashvili10 months ago
I consider shortlist one of the smartest investments we made in our business in 2018! First, simply the sheer amount of time we have back in our week that was previously lost to laborious onboarding...oh. my. gosh. A close second is the supportive culture of the whole team. Every single interaction with customer service through the COO is stellar. Real people who are committed to the success of clients and freelancers! I love the fact we have a dedicated team who works hard from day one to customize our solution for our use case. But truthfully, I might have been most blown away the first time I needed to source a large group in our talent pool to start a high-value content project for a client. I was able to source that work from our global talent pool, get project-specific documents signed by our freelance partners, sent to the client and launch a project training webinar--all within a 4 hour period of time. Previously, that may have taken 2 people several days. The ROI is exponential.
Review by Calmharbour10 months ago
Great customer service
Shortlist is rated 5.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about shortlist.co.