We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by superb2 years ago
Summary of Situation (original report besides the PS was written in January 2019):
1. Strong odor immediately after interior wash continued to get stronger each day. The odor was foul each time opened door. After 1 week it smelled as if there was some kind of deterioration/decomposition etc of the chemicals used. I have never before in my life experienced something of this nature ie this odor of any type in a vehicle especially once decomposition process started.
2. After approximately 2 weeks took car back and they recleaned the interior.
3. Approximately 2 weeks after this second attempt the odor returned with about 30% of original strength.
4. Right now I have a lingering odor in the car.
5. Fernando and another man who misrepresented his position lied to me stating owner was female. The owners name is Dave once I started to request with urgency to speak to owner. It was not until I mentioned a small claims solution that they provided me owners name/number.
6. Fernando did not call Nissan day after New Year ie January 2nd 2019 as he said he would.
7. David Lefton (owner) 100% uncooperative to contact Nissan for estimates on correcting the issue. Look through the YELP history and you will see for one-off events David Lefton has a common variant rebuttal of "in 20 "X" years of business this has not happened... " He is hiding behind the excuse of because something has not happened prior he casts doubt on veracity of current mishap.
8. I have been a loyal customer and have been LIED to (was told owner is female in an attempt to deflect the escalation) and the owner refuses to come to satisfactory solution. Another wash after a remedial attempt was made 2 weeks after the situation started from initial wash is attempting to keep the cash in David Leftons pockets and NOT remedy the situation (hence why Fernando never contacted Nissan).
9. I am in contact with legal professionals in an attempt to remedy the DIMINISHED VALUE brought on by what appears to be permanent odor as a result of Palomar Hand Car Wash & Detailing.
10. Apparently the majority of reviews during the time this incident first happened are 1 and 2 stars meaning it is quite possible this business has capitulated to the downside and WILL NO LONGER BE IN BUSINESS in the next 1-2yrs despite having been in operation for 25 yrs per Dave. Review the last 3 months review for yourself and you will see people stating shoddy service and cleaning not up to par. They may have lost out on $15-25 and I am now out potentially thousands to remedy the situation of DIMINISHED VALUE due to ODOR.
PS: In summary I have been lied to repeatedly by employees who work for David Lefton misrepresenting to me that the owner was FEMALE and that Nissan would be called January 2nd (Fernando). Fernando and the other employee a heavy-set man It was not until pushing the communication and mentioning small claims that I learned owner indeed is NOT female. Furthermore my car dealer Nissan has not been notified. From this trend it appears Palomar has no intent to remedy the situation satisfactorily.
Sourced from #ReportScam
Palomarhandcarwash.com is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about palomarhandcarwash.com.