Very happy with my Tom Ford specs. Not only did they arrive quickly they also fitted perfectly.
Review by DJFridge Schwarzschild2 years ago
Decided to get my prescription sunglasses from this site for various reasons:
1. Their web site has some very useful features to assist with selecting the frame (for example you can use your web cam to photograph yourself and then model the frames on that photo).
2. Their prices are lower than what I have previously paid at high street opticians (particularly for options like extra thin lenses)
3. The range is huge, far better than available at a high street optician..
4. They will send you (at no cost) up to 4 frames to try on at home. In my case these arrived (via DHL) within 4 days. I choose the frame I wanted and then sent them back via a Royal Mail free return label.
5. The completed glasses arrived (again via DHL) within 2 weeks including the manufacturers documentation, case, cloths etc.
Before this begins to sound like an advertisement for Misterspex let me point out some (albeit minor) irritations.
6. It wasn't clear on the web site whether I should use sunglass frames and have prescription lenses fitted in them or ordinary glasses frames and have the lenses tinted. I chose the later partly because their range of spectacle frames seemed even larger than the sun glass range but mostly because they don't offer the 4 pair at home trial for sunglasses (I guess you can just try them on at your local shop). The end result is the same but I had to phone them to clarify this.
7. Communication overall is not that great. I trialled my frames and posted them back on the same day but a week later I had heard nothing and was beginning to wonder if they had arrived so I had to telephone again to check that they had been received.
If you order 4 trial pairs Mister Spex allocates the charge for all 4 frames to your credit card. They don't actually charge your card ( I suppose they do it so you don't just keep all 4) but it would be nice to get confirmation that the returned frames are with them and the pending charge has been removed.
As you can see from my 5 star rating I don't have any serious negatives to my transaction with Misterspex and in fact my wife is already looking o get her glasses from them as well.
Misterspex is rated 5.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about misterspex.dk.