1. What they show on advertising is different from what they send to me
2. The size guide is totally different from reality, the actual clothes are 2-3inches bigger or smaller, make it totally unwearable
3. My shopping chart was full with items that I never ordered
4. The order was not even prepared after I contact customer service a week after I placed the order
5. I have to email customer service multiple times about refund, including sent all pictures of the clothes comparing with rulers
6. Custer service refuse to pay the return shipping, later agree to pay half after a few email complaints but never reply my message again before we confirm the final return step
5. Their website doesn't allowed me me to rate lower stars
6. They keep asking me to delete the bad comment once they provide support.
7.My 100 dollar clothes went to donation
If you want the same experience that I have, go head. It website should be banned forever.
Review by Jinyi Inesh4 years ago
no help from customer service, cant find anyway to track order on my log in page
no help from customer service dispute with pay pal says its resolved.
Review by Maloigne4 years ago
I ordered a dress over a month ago. It was charged to my bank account ,but have never received the dress. Sent a message on their customer line and they kept asking me for my order number,then something else, I will be calling my bank tomorrow to see if I can get my money returned to my bank account. Do not trust them now. will turn Texas Consumer protection agency if I have too.
Review by Qistina5 years ago
Holy cow! I felt like one when my shirts arrived! Lucky to get a fist into the sleeves. Really poor fabric and even worse sizing. Proportions were so far off it was laughable. Not made in America and not made for Americans! I'm 5'3" and 143lbs, but these shirts made me feel like a giant. Totally unusable crap!
Review by Toosie Tafich5 years ago
I ordered some shirts in January (yes, 3 months ago) and still have not received them. Whenever I send an inquiry about the order, I get a "canned response" about how it takes "x" number of weeks to process and ship the order and that I should wait a little bit longer and contact them again. Great. Well, how many weeks are in a "little bit longer"? I could walk to China faster than it is taking for the order to get here. This is not the first time I have had delivery issues with JollyChic. I have ordered from them 3 times total and have yet to receive any of the orders. Luckily, I have been refunded on 2 out of 3. I have opened a complaint with PayPal for the 3rd one. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, PLACE WHICH IS BASED OUTSIDE THE U.S. Clothing may cost a little more here in the states but at least it fits a normally sized person and it doesn't take 1/2 a year to arrive. These people are friggin' ridiculous. You get what you paid for,less
Review by Donnabeth5 years ago
Should have read this blog before placing an order. Had dealt with Tidybuy, and placed an order of 1K, got my items in a year time, all small, cheap and horrible, horrible quality. NOW this site, what have I DONE!!!!!!! I usually buy form Asos, they are great, but this time thought I buy from other website and here I was, spent 117USD and no email from them. My order is still sitting as preparing. No replies to my emails and their lifechat is not working. I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL NOT TREAT ME THE SAME AS TINYDEAL DID AND THAT THEY WILL SEND MY ITEMS< AS I ORDERED ON TIME THEY HAVE IN THEIR WEBSITE- EXPRESS. As orders from Asos usually gets to me in 24 hrs!!!!!
Jollychick is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about jollychick.com.