No problem with the company, excellent customer service.
Product is excellent.
Only downside is the delivery people who did not come up to the standard of the company they delivered the goods for. Furniture Box though are great.
Review by Diomidis1 year ago
God service og god support
Review by Kesar2 years ago
My experience described objectively (make your own conclusions):
1. 5. June 2017: Purchased furniture. Received order confirmation right after. Delivery date was given (9-21. June. Looking good so far.
2. 7. June 2017: Received a tracking number, but it only showed a waiting transaction (not yet dispatched). Money deducted on my credit card account.
3. 21. June 2017: Nothing received, and no movement when using the tracking number. Wrote an e-mail to the company. No answer received (till date).
4. 22. June 2017: Tried to call the company (danish number). Got a voice message informing about the opening hours (and it WAS in fact within the opening hours). Called 4 times throughout the next 2 days, but same result.
5. 23. June 2017: Wrote another e-mail, asking for cancellation of the transaction. No answer received (till date).
6. 26. June 2017: Wrote another e-mail, asking for the money to be refunded. No answer received (till date). Reported the issue to my bank.
7. 27. June 2017: Managed to locate their number in Sweden. Seemed to be very professional with a voice prompt call gate, but nobody answered. Tried several times. Contacted a friend in Sweden, who managed to get through on a local number, and finally I received a mail, saying that the goods had been dispatched. Got a new tracking number, showing that the package had arrived in DK.
8. 4. July 2017: Package received.
Their customer service is NO existing, and I was very sure it was fraud. Everything seems to be fine, at the surface, but the company is seriously flawed. I have never experienced anything this bad before, and I am NEVER going to shop there again, nor to recommend anyone to do so.
Review by Pjjo2 years ago
After long time research I ordered a sofa w FunitureBox - it seemed like good value/ design for money for my summerhouse. I ordered the sofa in May and was promised delivery on June 7th. Today almost a month after promised delivery, I have still not received the sofa. I could - in theory - live with an unfortunate delivery but in addition I can not reach the customer service team, they do never answer the phone, they do not get back on emails and I am now left in the unknown about my sofa.
I am obviously frustrated as I would love the sofa in the summerhouse for summer, and after sending yet another email marked "urgent" yesterday without a reply, I decided to post here - I'm done. In my book it is not ok to have bad logistics as well as terrible customer service channels - fix both or at least one of them.
Review by JoVym Hardister2 years ago
I am giving 1 star because that is the smallest rating... I could have given them 0 star.
We created an account with 2 orders. 1 order for ourselves and 1 order for my mother-in-law.
The table we received was damaged and we are offered to have 75% credit which is almost literally free but we declined since we want to have a proper table. The shipping of the new table was sent to the wrong address. Instead of shipping it to the original shipping address, it was sent to my mother-in-law.
For the table and chairs for my mother-in-law. The 4 chairs were unusable. We agreed to have new chairs.
For the table, they offered 300kr money back or 500kr credit to be used in their website. I declined because I think that 300kr is not enough for delivering an item that is not 100% perfect plus the troubles. I asked for 500kr money back and not credit on their website since I do not have any plans in buying again in their company. Customer service insisted that I will only get 300kr. I asked for the manager, she insisted that there are no manager around. I asked for the manager to call me back, she insisted that it will take more days and possibly a week to get hold of the manager which I am sure not true since I work in customer/telephone service branch whole my life. With the 200 kr difference with all the hassle we went through, I think it is too little amount to be compensated.... POOR COMPANY...TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
Review by Crapbag2 years ago
God pris og fremragende kvalitet
Review by Jioki2 years ago
Deadline is way over.... Still didn't get it. Customer service doesn't even contact me.
Review by Thirojan3 years ago
God service 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Review by Sød Bentzinger3 years ago
Great service after receiving a furniture with minor damage. They immediately sent new. No additional costs and no hassle.
Review by Lihv3 years ago
Positive experience from start to finish. My parcel was delivered swiftly and ahead of schedule. They contacted me prior to delivery to ensure a smooth handover. I would shop with them again.
Review by Klf3 years ago
ok handel,fin service
Review by Permanent3 years ago
Service helt i top
Review by Crazeewelder3 years ago
Review by BalloonClock3 years ago
Great product, great price and easy delivery... nothing to be unhappy about.
Furniturebox is rated 4.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about furniturebox.dk.