When we booked the apartment on Flatlidays, we arrived at the apartment and the wifi wasnt working, the TV wasnt what was shown in the picture,we called the guest and she took a while before she came and fixed it.After she fixed it it was a pleasnt stay but before she could answer, it took quite sometime.
Review by Roghith2 months ago
I wanted to book a stay on Flatlidays.com near a ball field where my Grandson is going to be playing.,but since i couldn't see the address i booked the apartment blindly.On getting to the location i figured it was a little bit far from where my son would be playing.But the apartment itself was neat and tidy and every other thing checked.Aside the distance to my grandson's playfield, every other thing was okay.
Review by Kfg3 months ago
Ref.: Report of abuse and fraud in HOMEY (flatlidays.com), against me and my wife
Ref. : Report of abuse and fraud in the USA against me and my wife
We are a retired couple planning our next trip to New York, USA., next September 18, 2019.
We were victims of a fraud of persons/organizations from the USA. We send money to this delinquent who never will give us his service for our payment.
We request from you to make justice. Those are the facts:
1. When looking for rent a flat in Manhattan, I found the Site HOMEY (flatlidays.com), and there: “Ms. Annette”, offering: "Sonder | The Biltmore | Bright 1BR + Workspace, West 44th Street, New York, USA". (Attached: Homey 1 and 2)
2. Following her instructions in HOMEY Site, I wrote to nicolasuswan220-gmail.com , in order to confirm if the apartment is available. (Attached-down, please, find all the correspondence)
3. “She” did request from me a pre-payment for all the amount of $ 1205 for 1-week rental. She said that she can't receive money by PayPal, but only by Western Union. I did pay also $60 for the transference. She told me that a friend will receive the money, and then, she will confirm the booking.
4. I did send the payment to Thao Hong Hoang, 7050 W 4th Ln Hialeah, FL 33014-4957. Phone No. 786-703 3739 (under name Chao V Nguyen, in the same home, or 209-476 9289 or 972-384 0784) (Attached: Transference)
5. “Annette” did confirm the payment, and then, after several requests, I received the address of the Flat: Aka Hotel Building, 123 W 44 th Str. NY, Apt. 20 B.
6. I did call to Aka Hotel Building (Phone No. 212-764 5700). The Reception Counselor told me: THERE IS NOT SUCH AN APARTMENT No.! and that it is not the first family falling in this kind of FRAUD. –“Last month come to us a Brazilian family did suffer the same fraud...”
7. The original offer in HOMEY talks about "Sonder | The Biltmore " (271 W 47 th Str.), not: Aka Hotel Building in the 44 th Str...!
8. I did write and call many times to “Annette”, requesting a refund, without any result.
9. The Fax No. of HOMEY is not working. His Phones No. are not answering (318-231 2149 or 1-800-987 6543 / 1234). Also the phone No. of "Ms. Annette" doesn’t answer (646-820 9910). The address of flatlidays.com is 142 Bay Rd. Miami Beach, FL 33139. The address of HOMEY is 7652 Washington A. Suite 315, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
10. I did request a refund from Western Union (1-800-448-1492 ), but they only gave me a Case No. 66559151 and told me to come back next September 19, 2019...
11. I am sure that HOMEY’s Site is the tramp place for nicolasuswan220-gmail.com “business”. You must act to close his activity! Please, look at the attached posts of people that suffered from this mail and the delinquent behind him, at “Mail Nicola Suswan French and Spanish translation”
12. Attached also, posts about his Phone No.: Tracing Ph of Nicola Suswan 0, 1 and 2.
Thanking you for your attention and Best Regards!
Ph. No.: +972-50-7210996
Review by Mohona Munayyer4 months ago
In January we spent some nights with our 2 dogs.The condo was clean, neat and very tidy.The yard was totally fenced for the dogs which was awesome . The only issue we had was trying to start the barbeque within hours.And when we notified the owner we had a new barbeque within hours.Without a shadow of a doubt we'd definitely stay here again.
Flatlidays is rated 3.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about flatlidays.com.