Bought a motherboard that developed a critical fault. No support offered unable to make any contact or RMA the board. Company has since disappeared.
Review by Nechia1 year ago
No phone support. Error on billing, billed twice !! No response by email or phone. AVOID THIS SHOP !!
Review by LTSoton2 years ago
This honest review is based on my personal experience of purchasing from Eucomtech 4 times, and it does not show them in good light.
First off, the only reason I can see for anyone dealing with them at all is the low prices they offer, as their service is way under the level you should expect after parting with your money!
You may ask why I have now used them 4 times if I think their service is so bad? The answer to that is purely because of their low prices, and if you pay by Credit/Debit card then if the goods don't arrive or are faulty, as a last resort you can always get the card company to do a 'charge-back' and refund you, not forgetting with credit cards you also have your 'Section 75' protection (possibly a UK-only thing?) for items costing between £100 and £30000.
All my purchases have been for HDDs, and the ones I have actually received have been adequately packed.
Below are the brief details of my 4 dealings (numbered in chronological order) with them;
1. Purchased a HDD (Seagate), paid by credit card (CC); Received acknowledgement of purchase; Received notification of dispatch with tracking details; Received HDD about a week after purchase; Satisfactory.
2. Purchased a HDD (WD Red), paid by CC; Received acknowledgement of purchase; Received notification of dispatch with tracking details; Received HDD about a week after purchase; Not happy with the noises the HDD was making (deemed faulty) so raised an RMA with Eucomtech asking for a full refund including postage; Eucomtech organised collection from me as requested; When I asked about my refund, Eucomtech then tried to argue I was liable for return postage, and I had to insist on consumer rights in the event of faulty goods being supplied; The last I heard from them before communication dried up was a vague comment from the person dealing with it that he was going to apply for a full refund to be made; Parcel tracking showed they had received the returned HDD a few days after being collected from me, but over 2 weeks later I had not received a refund or any communication despite me emailing them; After 30 days I finally received notification of a full refund - so they clearly like to hang on to your money for as long as possible! NOT satisfactory.
3. Purchased a HDD (Seagate), paid by CC; Received acknowledgement of purchase; DID NOT receive notification of dispatch with tracking details; Several days after expected delivery date I received an email stating the HDD had been returned to them as it had been damaged in transit, and the item was now out of stock. IMO this was clearly a lie as I had not previously received any notification of dispatch and tracking details which I suspect is done automatically on dispatch; I emailed Eucomtech to enquire when my HDD would be dispatched and was told the item was now in stock, but they didn't say when it would be dispatched; Several more days passed before I received notification of dispatch with tracking details; Received HDD a few days after that, being more than 3 weeks total since ordering and paying; NOT satisfactory.
4. OUTSTANDING ORDER FOR OVER £500 placed on 13 April 2017; Purchased 2 HDDs (Seagate), paid by CC; Received acknowledgement of purchase; It's now 66 days since taking my money and I haven't heard anything more from Eucomtech despite me emailing them. NOT satisfactory.
SITE DOWN - 13 April 2017 to 18 June 2017, 66 days and counting ...
I've noticed that their site has been down since the day I made my outstanding purchase, with placeholder pages saying they're making improvements, so just how long does it take to do that? Clearly they're not bothered about fulfilling existing customers orders or they'd have employed professionals to do the job and had as little down-time as possible!
Despite receiving a circular email several weeks ago apologising for previous poor customer service and promising that things would be improving as they had taken on more staff, it looks like the opposite has actually happened.
@Eucomtech - in case you're reading this and it's shamed you into some sort of action regarding clearing peoples outstanding orders, that would be good. In my case I don't want a refund - I WANT MY MISSING HARD-DRIVES AT THE PRICE PURCHASED OR BETTER!
Rob, SW England
Review by Yanira2 years ago
Bought a motherboard and a processor over a month ago. The processor was delivered to me 12 days after order was paid for in full. The motherboard however is nowhere to be found. They have stopped replying me on both email and Facebook, and their site has been "down" for the last week.
This is, and was, a fraud and because I bought an older motherboard (100-series) and processor, I have no use for the processor unless I can get hold of anohter 100-series motherboard.
I have not received any money for the part that was not delivered, and it has been impossible for me to return the cpu. And honestly, I don't think I would receive any money in return.
First time ever for me in over 20 years that I have been fooled.
Review by Isolino2 years ago
Please please never ever use this company. Bought an LCD monitor that was faulty on arrival, appeared to be second hand not new. Contacted company immediately and had no response, total of 10 emails and nothing. Nobody answers the phone, gave up after holding for 30 min+ on two occasions
Would rather eat nails than buy anything again from this bunch of cowboys!
Review by Bluen2 years ago
I ordered a pretty expensive item 2017-04-05.
It is now 2017-04-28 and I have still not received my item and Eucomtech don't answer any email I send them. Their website is now offline and I am worried that they have scammed me out of my money.
Review by Cherose2 years ago
I was excited to find this lower price website, I am now regretting it. The items didn't arrive for 8 days now although they claimed that I will get them 2-6 days after the fully paid order. Very poor communication, the phone doesn't lead to anyone? and email takes a couple of days to respond IF you even get a reply. I'll call my bank and report as fraud if items didn't arrive this week. Be VERY careful.
Update: I've ordered and paid on the 30th Jan and they are still arguing that the item will arrive in 2-6 days. Today is the 7th Feb (in case you don't own a calculator 30 Jan - 7th of Feb is 9 days already with no delivery!)
Update2 got this rude email from their arrogant director who doesn't know much about customer service and think that no one is special enough to be served by his majesty, of course I didn't accept this attitude and asked for a full refund (took 11 days to close this):
""I have decided to reply to you email personally, My name is Cyrus Razavi and I am the director of EUcomtech.eu. Since the parcel is not in DHL custody yet, I can offer you a full refund or you can decide if you want the delivery, it is your choice.
I would prefer to give you a refund, let me explain why:
We have been delivering goods for many years, we have been approved by the Danish government , with t heir official e-trade mark, we have been vetted by Geotrust and have their certificate. We put a lot of resources into obtaining our certificates. Yes we like many others companies can in periods fail our customer service objectives, and not live up to our own standards, this could happen in periods of rapid expansion.
What I do not understand and have a hard time accepting, is customers who believe they are so special, that our company would cheat them out of their money, while delivering to thousands of others. Next time you decide t use the word Fraud in an email or on a review site, do your homework, not one customer has ever paid us and not received their products or at least a refund. What makes you so special, that you believe we would commit fraud against you for a lousy amount of £276.64 .
I really do apologize for the delays in respons and delivery, however I do not take t lightly when the word fraud is used in combination with our Brand.
The decision is yours, delivery or refund.
Director / Cyrus Razavi""
Review by Tomonya Hormick2 years ago
the WORST company ive ever purchased a product from, they sent me an item that i cancelled and are not responding to me to give me a refund. i spoke to the director and he said he will contact me but again he hasnt. been over a month ive been trying to get a refund. DO not purchase from them. they arent really authorized by E-maerket and they arent partners with idealo either. never seen this kind of bad business ethic. they sent me something i cancelled and charged me for it and now arent giving me a refund, they said that they will take it back because it was their mistake but havent made any action to do so. on top of that when i finally opened the product to send the serial number i find that it isnt even brand new it was just repackaged and the plastic holding the product is chipped. ive been trying to get into contact with them contacted their so called partners and they all said they arent affiliated with EUCOMTECH and will have their lawyers investigating why they have used their logos and stated that they are verified by them. i would suggest not using this company if you value your money because they will give you used goods for the price of new ones and not give you refunds if you ask for it.
Review by Cdiercks2 years ago
Do not purchase from this company. You cannot contact them as all numbers published are either premium rate that just put you on hold or unobtainable.
Review by Sashia2 years ago
I have never before had such a shockingly bad customer service experience. I ordered an Intel NUC which arrived a few days late, a delay I would have been more than happy to overlook has the computer actually worked.
After contacting Intel support to diagnose the issue they recommended returning it to the retailer for a replacement as it was dead on arrival. I promptly submitted an RMA request via eucomtech's website (Jan 26) but after a few days had received no acknowledgement or reply.
Links on their website to view the status of RMA requests do not work so I sent them an email (Jan 30) requesting an update and including full details of my original request. I received a reply the same day assuring me someone would follow up.
Feb 2nd I sent another mail as I still had not received any further reply and phone calls to the number provided went unanswered. Feb 9th I followed up again, this time also including additional email addresses referenced on their website, including their 'complaints department'. I received a response that day:
"I have forwarded your request to our technicians, and I am waiting for a response."
That is the last reply I have had from this company and am now (Feb 26) left with no choice but to contact my credit card company to initiate a charge back against eucomtech.
If I could give less than one star I would. Do not waste your time or money with this company.
Review by TekCom3 years ago
They may have best offer, but I will never order from that site again, because of their not efficient delivery system and customer support!
I order a monitor from them supposed to be delivered by 6 working days, never got the tracking number for the shipping in 14 days. they claimed that the delay is because of my order is blocked by MKDenial blacklist as a random security check (not only once, but twice!). I completely reject, as that can't make sense, as I paid the order via my US company credit card as it is business needs. also the delivery address was clearly the company address, which is very famous!
Anyway disregarding their claim about the MKDenial list, which they said later that I am obviously cleared from that list and issue a refund by the 14 days, only when I mentioned my US company, they do also apologize for the delay, but they didn't apologize for that security stuff!?
I still believe that they deserve 1 star only, even after they refund my money back for the following reason:
- When I asked earlier for refund on the 8 day, they claimed that the order was dispatched and they could be only refunded, if I reject the received the package. Which appeared later it was never dispatched.
- if there is a possible of delaying the order, I'd expect the company could send a notification in advance stating whatever reason, if I knew in advance that the order will be delayed, I'd respect that!
- it was really weird to me that they only refund me the money immediately, after I wrote review in different sites! and after I reply to the MKDenial claim!
I do recommend them to respect their clients in the above points. and thanks anyway for returning back my company money, but I won't order anything from your site again!
Review by Visitorcatherine Boswijk3 years ago
I got an Nvidia GTX 970 at a good price. The card was sent next next business day, and delivered 2 days later. Customer service quickly replied to my e-mails, recommended !
EUcomtech is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about eucomtech.eu.