I bought a tablet who started having problems very quickly almost without being used because it was pain in the as..until it died. They had been 90 days and honestly not worth what it would cost to drive to the post office and ship it back.What irritated me the most they deleted the negative feedback i wrote on the site and they replied asking for photos and asking the same things. Do not waste your time and your money.
Review by Ronesh Kuszel3 months ago
I tried this app for about 2 months. Really disappointed with it. The mailer templates were mediocre with little customization available. Basic plan was like $50/month and $1 per mailer. Bad customer service. Misleading auto-renewal features built in to charge you some extra $$$ and no refunds :)
Review by Inesike1 year ago
Site is always under construction return item and want give refund most dishonest compay have dealt wit through ebay & paypal
Review by Aashia1 year ago
Only One Star because my understanding is they have ceased trading. Website has been 'down' for 80 days.
Review by Ukina1 year ago
I used this product with a street team awesome, for about three months! The challenge is the cost of the recurring mailing kills you. Maybe now several months later I can forgo the mail function and just get the owner info and handle my own marketing.
By the way we mailed several hundred owners through the App, ZERO RESPONSE!
Oh and once you cancel your account you lose all of the data!! Why? I know because I know idiot business people, ego. If I pay for the data I expect to have access to it.
At the en d of the day I just want the data. I
Review by VWitherby1 year ago
I would never buy from this company again, i have emailed them several times regarding a faulty product, they reply with a generated no reply email giving you a ticket number, then nothing else. They also give you a link to click on to see how your complaint is going, and clicking on it takes you to a none existing site. Very cross....
Review by Boxtree Leverell3 years ago
If you want fair service whitout any troubles or regrets heres dealsmachine to serve. I ordered 2 watches, they came full safe packed. Also, after every purchase you can get extra points which you can use later to pay comodity costs. Trully recomending and worth of a giving a chance.
Review by Debadash3 years ago
DealsMachine has a great product selection and prices. They back their products with good service. Warranty situations have been dealt with in very satisfactory ways. I have recommended DealsMachine to others.
Review by Tidbits3 years ago
I have repeatedly bought and I'm very satisfied with the price, quality and communications. I definitely recommend
Review by KEWguernsey3 years ago
I already wrote a negative review before but I found out that it was just misunderstanding from my side!
They contact me to explain the problem (which was from DHL) and they refund my money asap.
Thanks DM for your follow-up!
Review by Spreemark Paolercio3 years ago
I used DealsMachine several times. Every time i've ordered the orders did arrived on time and in perfect shape (they were as described). One time i've contact customer support center, because order didnt arrived (Local post mistake), so DealsMachine supportcenter in extremely kind and proffesional way refund my money back. Of course with the same money i have ordered again from DealsMachine and of course the product has arrived.
Review by Synovia3 years ago
I 've purchased a lot of products from online websites and i can say that a lot of them they were not as good as i expected.I found DealsMachine because of their prices(the phone that i was concidered at it was the cheapest globally) and i decide to buy a product from them.They had full specifications of their product on the site and also a video.The costumer service was very helpful be the time that the phone shipped out from their wharehouse they were informed me in daily basis.Finally when the phone arrived it was exactly what i was expected.In conclusion i am very glad that i've done the purchase from DealsMachine and i will do it again in future for sure.
Review by Numnums3 years ago
BE AWARE Dont buy from Dealsmachine.com if you dont want to lost your money.
This is my personal experience and I Just want you to know, what risks you take if you buy from Dealsmachine.com
What can you expect from Dealsmachine.com:
1. Even items in Dealsmachine.com website are marked IN STOCK, they do not have it. You could wait month or more for popular items only with getting promise, soon, next week or smth. like this.
2. Receive cheap, defective, Chinese made items, even if we talking about computers, smartphones or tablets without any Dealsmachine.com warranties and quality inspection before shipping. It could be with bad batteries, screen or not working drivers of any of this.
3. You could be cheated by Dealsmachine.com staff to choose cheaper shipping option do avoid taxes, but they will forget all promises and still will write very large prices in custom declarations and you will be responsible for all of this.
4. Dealsmachine.com could offer you to send money via BANK transfer, not Paypal, to their China bank account (to save couple $ from final price). You will no longer have any protection if you not receive item or if you receive defective item then and they will have advantage over you to do what they want to do with your money.
5. If you get item and its not quality from start or just DOA (for etc. because defective batch of manufacture process), you will be responsible and have to pay for shipping item back to them, yes, to China (Dealsmachine.com office) and believe me, it cost some money.
6. If you want to get your money back, if Dealsmachine.com agree with it, they could offer not to refund the final price you pay for the item, but Dealsmachine.com will lower this price with their own created policy. Also you will not get any refund for customs taxes, or shipping back. You even have to pay for PayPal fees if you pay with BANK transfer. You could lose half of your money even if you return the item.
7. Sum all this: you PAY for Dealsmachine.com mistakes, taxes, shipping both ways (because its not refundable), Paypal fee for getting some of your money back and so on.
8. When you have no advantage over them, no protection, Dealsmachine.com customer support wont help like it should, they will forget all promises they give to you from start. You will get same formal answer every time. Dont expect anything except losing your money more and more.
9. Only suggestion after all of this. AVOID Dealsmachine.com, tell this to your friends too.
Edited: I can confirm until now, even after Dealsmachine replay, my problems is not solved yet.
Review by BillOGoods Glasinfryn3 years ago
I recently bought a mobile phone from Dealsmachine.I am very satisfied with my product as also for the services and the support they provided me.
They answered me immediatelly all the questions i had and they covered me 100%. The product delivered to me really fast. The site is vey easy to use and they also accept paypal payments which is really good and secure. The only minus is that the package when arrived was not covered with bubbles.
It would be more safe if the package had a bubble cover. My phone is working great.
As i wrote before i am very satisfied and i will buy again from Dealsmachine it the near future.Totally recommended store.
Review by Bafford Naturopath3 years ago
Dealsmachine were helpful and quick to respond while my parcel - that never arrived - was within the two months delivery period. As soon as it was out and still no arrived, Dealsmachine have ignored the tickets I raised until I placed a review here. Shame it takes a negative review for them to respond. Happy I got my money back though.
Review by Fabra Ferdico3 years ago
"The price/quality ratio is one of the best on offer on the internet."
Review by Nicolaos3 years ago
From the price and ease of ordering and delivery Dealsmachine has done a top job in making buying from China a pleasure. Received in about 7 working days - I expected up to 30 days delivery. The phone is great to - Had a Ulefone be touch 2 before which was good phone so had to have the new flag ship modal.
Purchased a second one for a family member.
Review by Camrosa Sakilan3 years ago
I love Dealsmachine, affordable goods, quality goods, fast shipping, nice services... Dealsmachine is just great.
Review by MontyM3 years ago
My experienced with DealsMachine was a good and fantastic one. I ordered for mobile phone in the name of Oukitel K4000 Pro on 05/08/2016 at 09:58:29 AM.
The mobile phone itself came at exact date they told me the phone will be in my country. I met the phone intact as described on their websites before I ordered for it. The item was packed very well. I was somehow skeptic if i will get my item, but they proved me wrong.
2.The Customer Support
Oh! DealsMachine customer support was a very good one. They always be on the alert to respond to your comments or questions as soon as they get it. I think I raised up to about four or five tickets for questions. In fact they responded very well. Even if you ask the questions in a rudely manners, they would not reply you angrily. They were always polite in their response to any questions posted to them.
3. The product price.
The price of the product was very cheap compare to all other merchants that I know so far. The price is relatively cheap for the product.
I can say I don't really have any negative comments about DealsMachine because I was treated okay, but I was surprised to see some negative comments about them.
To me I recommend DeaksMachine. I would soon order and buy from them again.
Review by Artgroup Nubila3 years ago
Dealsmachine is the best e-shop I ever seen before, Try it , and you'll see; Trust Me ;)
Review by Tatanka3 years ago
Excellent site. All products i have ordered are arrived on time, and quality is excellent.
Review by Devashish3 years ago
este un telefon ff bun recomand sa cumparati de pe www.dealsmachine.com
Review by Bafford Bearman3 years ago
The company only sent half my order and deal machine didn't even help anything. Would not recommend to anyone unless you want to get ripped off....
Review by Jullianna3 years ago
My favourite reseller from China. Very reliable, only ever had one issue and they gave a 100% store coupon, even though I deliberately skipped the shipping insurance.
Over the years, since 2012 when they were called AHappyDeal, I've bought 7 phone/tables from them. All but one are still working, in various forms (a watch phone did blow it's speaker after a year). I've also bought a lot of trinkets, Arduino shields and the like. Again, never had an issue.
I care about price... They are competitively cheap, but they are good to deal with.
Review by Jyngembre3 years ago
Very good service.
always respond to my question.
thanks a lot