We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Erika Johnson2 years ago
They were fast to quote and try to beat other peoples quote, and quick to get booked in for the build. The build itself was not bad and the workmen friendly. There were however a catalog of issues which are still not being rectified 6 months after the build.
* they broke a floor tile and has not replaced or compensated me for this
*the build process was completely different as described by sales team - they don't have a clue, just want a sale. This would have changed my mind and I would have gone for a different company
* the sales team forget to add things to the quote (such as lead) and then tried to charge extra - they did not in the end
* After the build the workmen do not leave and hovered over me until I made a payment over the phone to a colleague in the office - even though there are still snags they need to fix.
*The lead flashing is lifting off the roof - which has not been fixed 6 months on
* The lights do not fully go into the ceiling because the insulation is too close meaning the lights are touching the insulation - still not fixed 6 months on
* 6 months on and I still do not have a building regulation certificate, apparently Comfortable conservatories did not arrange for the council to come during the build which is one of their promises.
I have been trying to arrange another appointment for the buildings regulations and to fix the other items of the build and I can not get through via phone and am not able to leave a message.
When I eventually did arrange an appointment they did not turn up and did not tell me they were not going to come - I now can not get through to them.
* just a small thing but I am not happy about it during the build - the work men walked up the carpeted stairs to the bathroom with dirty shoes and left skid marks in my loo
Sourced from Trustpilot
Review by Paul Entwistle2 years ago
New warm roof fitted in April. We found the sales process low pressure and the fitting was done within the agreed timescale. Mark the roof installer was excellent. Materials seem decent quality and overall we were please.
What let's this lot down is the terrible after sales service. Once they've got you money it's non existent.
Have never received my guarantee or receipt even after many calls and emails and promises. Even spoke to the senior sales guy who came to our house initially.....he copied me in on emails he sent to Samantha Jones.....Director asking her to sort it. Then I have a copy of the email she sent to the office telling them to sort it.....6 weeks later and nothing.
Once they've got your money that's the end of it. Shocking.
Sourced from Trustpilot
Comfortable Conservatories is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about comfortableconservatories.com.