We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Raphael Lim3 months ago
If you're looking to repair your phone DO NOT COME HERE.
I cracked my screen of my Pixel 3a
- This store quotes me $160 for Pixel 3a phone screen repair. Fair. But wait.
- Check back with them again for me to go to their store on day itself, tells me another quote for $200. Shows them they've quoted me $160, they apologise BUT they keep their price raised at $180, not keeping to their word.
- Another dodgy thing: decided to test them out on Whatsapp by asking them about the parts (see screenshot). Guy claims they use original Google parts and gorilla glass but HEY guess what? Pixel 3a doesn't originally have gorilla glass as their phone screen. Pixel 3a uses Dragontrail. So this guy is lying and fraud-y. LOL. (Hope this convinces you enough to not read the rest and just not go to this fraud. But if you want more of a bedtime story...)
- Me being desperate for a screen repair because being a broke boy myself I only have one phone, I went for it trying them out for the benefit of the doubt. Also they quoted me the cheapest among all other stores.
- Gets it fixed within 1 hour for $180.
- Also the repair dude was so unfriendly.
- Warranty is 2 months
August 11 (within 2 months later):
- Purple dots appear at the bottom right of my screen
- Searches what the cause might be... Realise it might be a fault during the repair process.
- Asks these guys about it they said it cannot be covered, saying its ALMOST 2 months and most likely ownself damage. w0w bless up. I didn't know 17 July to 11 August was 2 months already. Should we all round off time like that? Should we just tell our bosses on Friday that it's almost Saturday so we don't come to work?
- Warranty doesn't clearly state much on the receipt: They can just claim a lot of things and not give you the warranty you deserve.
To think I paid $180 for an overall crap service. To hell with it.
You sure you still wanna come to this fraud place and fix your phone? Don't do it. No matter how cheap just DONT DO IT.
Sourced from Trustpilot
Review by Jeff in Singapore2 years ago
DON'T BELIEVE THEIR WARRANTY! Look at the many cases reported on Google reviews of bad workmanship and shoddy parts, and how the employees are trained to chase away complaints and blame customers. I brought my phone back just days later because the back of the screen stopped working...no damage whatsoever to the exterior, but they insisted I had dropped the phone or something and refused to stand by their warranty. Look for yourself, I made a video at their shop, but Trustpilot doesn't allow links; just search Youtube for "scam BreakFixNow".
I filed a police report and opened a small claims file with CASE. Everyone should avoid this place...there's another phone service shop in the same building!
Sourced from Trustpilot
BreakFixNow iPhone Repair is rated 4.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about breakfixnow.com.sg.
Bugis Village - 62 Queen Street, Little Red Dot Building