I have had a positive experience with zoofy, the service is easy, and simple. They are able to find a handyman very quickly and all the work is properly done.
Review by Yiqi4 months ago
What a disgrace.
Everything was wrong in the service provided by Zoofy:
- I contacted them initially through the web, explaining in details what needs to be done (some cleaning and painting)
- I then received a match with a painter saying he would contact me for appointment next Tuesday 8am as requested
- Of course, the painter never called, so I called him the day before to confirm. He did confirm in the morning, and then called me back again to confirm this was for Thursday (which was quite inconvenient for me) Nevertheless I took another day off and agreed.
- The D day, 40 minutes after the time the guy was supposed to be there, the guy calls, explaining he will be there soon, and asked to confirm the address, which he had completely wrong (of course)
- He eventually arrived (quite late), and starts by asking if I have paint (???) - the paint color reference was specified in the original job description, but he never read it, of course.
- So he asked me for 70 euros in cash to go get the paint, but then the painter asked me if I had brushes (yeah the professional painter come to your house and THEN ask YOU for brushes)
- Gave the guy some cash so he could get paint and brushes, and went to work while he was 'performing'
Now coming back to the appartment, I see a few bit missed, and LOTS of white sports on the ground, which most likely was unprotected while the paint was applied.
This probably took about 2 hours for a poorly job. Next day I receive an invoice for 360 euros without details. I contacted Zoofy but of course could not do anything there.
It is too late to do anything now because I gave back this flat and moved to a new place, but never never again I will use these terrible (and terribly overpriced) services. If I hire a painter I expect him to be on time, to come to the right address, to come with brushes and paint, to protect the ground.
Avoid at all cost.
Review by Metcalfes5 months ago
For a go to handy man this is a good place. Have some issues with timing but in the end the handy man was ultra polite and professional plus gave valuable advise on how to manage things he worked on for us. Worth using them
Zoofy is rated 3.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about zoofy.nl.