Catherine Bury dealt with my booking. As my needs changed (people dropping out etc.) she was patient and helpful, always listening to our needs and helping us find the right boat.
We finally ended up with a beautiful 2 year old 34ft Bavaria for a fantastic price. We could have rented the boat elsewhere but Catherine was willing to price match and arrange extras that made excellent value for money.
There are plenty of charter companies out there, some undoubtedly cheaper but Zizoo’s (Catherines) customer service makes it worthwhile.
Review by Rekrut Gips3 weeks ago
ו chartered a boat threw zizoo in glifada.
The boat was not verified, and not proper for crussing.
Auto pilot didnt work, utillity batteries weak, had to run engine 7-10 hours daily to have power.
Ankor too small, no security loking, chain was slipping a lot.
All roaps are old, dry, and broken and so are the rollers. Rope works are a pain.
Manny doors do not lock or do not open.
The canopy was so old and rasty that it flew off at 25 knots wind and we spend 3 days in the sun.
The engine was noisy, smelly and consumming water.
This was my 3 ed trip in 2019 and the worst experiance ever in 15 years of chartering in the meditaranian.
Learned my lesson.
Review by Hassane3 weeks ago
Great initial booking service. Follow up support was very good as well.
Review by Russf Behncken1 month ago
Details! Did not give all information regarding APA charges and then did not realize the port fee in Capri did not include fee to get into Blue Grotto
Review by Wumsie DeAlvis1 month ago
We highly appreciate the effectiveness of Zizoo staff, especially Mathias and Paula. From one day to another they have got us a great boat on the Costa Brava. I recommend them for their attenttion and kindness as well. Thanks
Review by Aguessy1 month ago
Talked to agent all sorted , paid the first payment then a call back saying the boat was not available .
Review by Geuzane1 month ago
I had not heard of Zizoo, but read about them online and followed up on travel articles mentioning the company. It is anxiety provoking to charter a boat internationally without a personal reference. Zizoo customer service was incredibly responsive. They found a sail boat for me in Mykonos to charter for the day and it was quite reasonable compared to other responses I received. There was always a service rep for me to contact directly. Unfortunately for us, the weather did not cooperate and we weren't actually able to sail as we had hoped. We met the captain, who felt very badly (he invited us for dinner on the boat) and he agreed to check in with us over the next couple of days to see whether the weather would shift. Zizoo also tried their best to find us another charter, perhaps a bigger boat for the trip. When nothing panned out, Zizoo gave us a full refund for the charter and a credit for a future charter. We look forward to trying this again on one of our future trips and would absolutely use this service
Review by ToMoDailyShopper1 month ago
My representative, Patricia, spent numerous hours trying to find the boat that would fit our needs. She did just that. We are very excited and owe Patricia a very big thank you!
Review by Kavv1 month ago
Great to deal with over the phone very quick to respond looking forward to our trip in May of 2020 no
Review by Rabail Konchel1 month ago
Very quick to reply, with accurate findings within budget and location provided.
Keep in touch via mail, and whatsup, very freindly.
Review by Sigurður1 month ago
Very efficient booking process. Very helpful staff.
Review by Gunilla2 months ago
Great service and quick responses to questions! Awesome expierience with my booking
Review by MariaCarmen Cucur2 months ago
It was a great dissappointment, we had a good time and enjoyed, because this is what we do, but Zizoo and Pitter just did not respond as expected on the contrary, just have demonstrated indifference and carelessness. We were asked to call, yes it is better to call, a fact that is not always possible when traveling. We are ask for a written complaint, here it is:
- During the reservation period, attention by Zizoo was exemplary, I even made a comment about it. After the reservation period, Zizoo did not respond to questions , especially to my request of having the skipper contacting me previously to plan on the routes and learn about the process in general. It never occurred and was certainly what impacted the most. A topic such as “you may consider bringing your towels or pay for them” would have been valuable. Never happened.
- many notifications were received for payment, which was made timely. Many others followed related to the “upcoming” trip and the contact at the Marina. When the date approached, we found out that contact happened to passed away a few months ago. No communication nor arrangements were possible.
- Many fees had to be paid in euros, no kunes accepted, no credit cards. This happened in several occasions. Who was suppose to advise us ???
- However, in spite the abundance of mails, non advice was received about the change of the hostess, a matter that we learned a day before when we contacted the previous one, so all that was agreed with her, was not discussed with the newly appointed hostess, a loss of time and lack of service
- The skipper, not as in Captain but as in Avoiding, more of a driver than a guide, from the beginning to the end, most important details were left untouched like recommendations for the trip, the place and use of lifejackets, safety rules, does and don’ts, the protocols for a cool coexistence (smoking, consumption of guests goods, obligations, responsibilities, etc.), living in the boat, therefore his smoking and falling asleep in the main spaces was something of a normal. This is especially important when one is not so an experienced seaman, and coupled with a lack of a plan for discussion just did not facilitate things, let alone that there was a significant communication gap as english language was somewhat limited to our skipper and we do not speak Croatian
- Hostess was ok, but not proactive. Not really worth the price
- A curious info is that skipper assigned spends only 30 days at sea during the year. Hostess even less
- Just after leaving for our initial sail, we found the Anker did not function. Who is suppose to check on this?? We had to wait for 2 hours aprox to get it fixed
- A bit later, we also noticed the dingi reverse mode did not work, who is suppose to check on this???
- The paddle of the standing paddle board was broken while using it, no replacement was provided and at check out they charged 40 euros for it, even though the paddle was of minor quality. Why are´nt we getting “immediate” compensations on the matters that were not provided to us, especially when at check-out the deposit was not released. It was already done???
- The dingi ran out of gas in the middle of a ride (really?????), and when the skipper was asked if we had more gas he said “he did not know” (like most of the things he was asked). Who is supposed to check that the Dingi “ALWAYS” be full and assure that extra gas is available?
- As I said, skipper was indifferent about us getting the most out of the boat experience. As an example, as we arrived to Piškera Island, both the skipper and hostess left the boat, almost immediately, without any advice . There was this unbelievable sunset so we walked towards the sea, just to find not only a fantastic view, but also amazing rock formations and cliffs that otherwise we would have missed. I find it as a basic protocol, a graceful practice, to indicate your guests, visitors enjoyable things while acting as Skipper (or hostess). It did not happened, is this what you call the Zizoo experience?? or something that supports “The Leading global boat rental platform” leadership????
- Unfortunately we had a very complicated emergency incident, a live threatening one, that could have been at list prevented with the appropriate briefings about moving around the boat, (nothing as I said above) neither the skipper nor the hostess had an idea on how to deal with the incident but worse, did not even make the effort, were sitting as spectators at all times.
- As for Pitter, besides the boat that was in overall good condition, even considering the details already specified above and other minor things, collecting money and providing storage for our baggage, did not provide any significant value. It is a Pity because it degrades the growing maritime industry of Croacia.
It is the time for Zizoo to evaluate these compendium of bad practices, lack of professionalism, negligence and carelessness on the part of Zizoo and associates. It is in my best interest to be compensated adequately for Zizoo and associates underdelivering, lack of quality, misleading messages, among others, and all the different aspects presented above.
I look forward for your prompt response no later that the end of this week
Review by VeroHJ2 months ago
Fast Response. And Flexible
Review by Kaliff2 months ago
From the 1st moment Eric was in charge of our booking process and he was trull helpfull at any way posible. ERIC y are the best!
Review by SandySandra2 months ago
Absolutely amazing support and service from the Xizzoo team and booking was a breeze 👍
Review by Taiane2 months ago
We just came back and from our trip and everything was great. After 10 years sailing in Greece, this is the first time we planed it online and was a great idea. Smooth communication and the charter was very kind and professional. See you next year.
Review by Trel Brakewell2 months ago
Very good and very polite.Good job
Review by LadyKirsty Sensada2 months ago
Very good service, fast and professional
Review by Litovchenko Lamoudi2 months ago
I wanted to charter a boat in Canaries, as it was in the middle of the summer season not many were available at the location, nevertheless Xavier Chauvet went above and beyond to arrange one for me. All booking process was spot on and I got it sorted in less than half an hour. Now I’m looking forward my trip on board chartered yacht. Thank you Xavier.
Review by Raqelmf2 months ago
Review by Docfx2 months ago
Excellent service, kindness and super availability of their staff
Review by Unkonwn2 months ago
easy to use this time. Unable to book on few occasions
Review by Cjw Niculiu2 months ago
Paula is the absolute best!
She went above and beyond to make our trip happen for the most amazing price! I am super impressed with the quality of staff and how well I was looked after. Thank you
Review by Ackermans2 months ago
We have yet to embark on our holiday, but the service received from Iqmal whilst looking for and booking just the right vessel for our very fussy group, has been nothing short of exceptional. I would highly recommend Iqmal and Zizoo to anyone wishing to book a catamaran on the Dalmation Coast.
Thank you Iqmal, I am sure we did not make it easy for you at times with all of our requests!