I thought this company had a really good product... Talked to a really awesome sales guy last year, but when we were ready to sign up, I found out he had left and probably for good reason. I was assured that the negotiated price would be honored, but after many emails, they fell through and refused to do as they promised. I found Chelsea to be extremely unhelpful and dismissive. Yes, we are a smaller company, but small companies should not be treated with abrupt and curt customer service. My gut told me that if this company was already treating us like this, it would only go downhill from there. The sales manager was slightly more helpful, but their customer service will be their demise. In the end, I found a much better product with people who actually want to give customer service.
Review by Pipi2 years ago
My name is Dave. I manage a small outbound marketing campaign and needed a web based dialer solution. Jimmie from Ytel is my 'success manager' and he's really made the transition to a new dialing system seamless. He's gone above and beyond to communicate with me and my team throughout the entire process. Its always frustrating to learn new software, especially complex software like an autodialer, but Jimmie has been patient, took the time to answer everyones questions and made sure all the little details in our campaigns are set up and implemented properly. He even texted me and my senior database guy on a weekend to let us know what he had figured out late on a Friday. Ive only been a Ytel customer for about a month, but so far, these guys are great. Also, and this is crazy, everyone in tech support (in addition to Jimmie) speaks English fluently AND all the tech agents are super well trained on the software. Imagine that. Kudos Ytel for building a company with competent people like Jimmie and Jeremy from Sales and a quick shoutout to Alex and Dennis. Thank you everyone!!!
Review by EmBED Smudrick2 years ago
Don't get caught up in all of the marketing that some of these other call center software companies have. After trying all of the others that are out there, I have finally settled in with Ytel. There are just so many positives that it'd be tough to only list out a few, but I'll try:
1) Amazingly intuitive UI. Cut down on agent training with a simple and effective user interface.
2) Best in class support. Their support, onboarding, and technical team is top notch and gets the job done every time.
3) Uptime. I can't remember a time when we have ever been down. The voice quality is also the best. Never suffers from latency or any internet issues. Their servers are always up!
4) Quality of voice. Other contact center software record with crappy quality. This is truly HD voice in my opinion.
5) Reporting. Gives me access to all of the reports I need right when I need them. Beautifully laid out and not cumbersome to dig through to find what I want.
6) Quality Assurance. We're beta testing an integration with a QA provider they're putting together. This will ultimately help close the agent loop and provide an all-in-one, out-of-the-box solution for us.
Review by Gonzap9 years ago
If you are looking for an inexpensive hosted dialer, check out this website. It is an all inclusive dialer that is simple and easy to use and gets you in contact with your customers without the hassle of manual dialing.
Ytel is rated 4.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about ytel.com.
27422 Portola Parkway,
Foothill Ranch, CA