We received adequate information and felt satisfied.
Review by Meskitah1 year ago
Got my new kitchen, with a ridiculous story:
1. One front door was already damaged even before installation
2. The microwave installed incorrectly which caused some weird noise
3. They forgot the gas tap
4. The shelves turned out to be too short
They promise to come in 3 weeks to fix, but "forget to contact me for appointment".. So far so good - had to call myself and wait another two weeks and in 5 weeks here you go:
1. They bring the new front door, and damage it again with the screws while installing it! They have to order a new front and come back....
2. The try to fix the noise of the microwave and it does not work at all now! They propose I contact the manufacturer myself now "because we can't help it".
3. The shelves are not there because they with some mess and misunderstanding at the back office, somebody on holidays, somebody forgot to draw it, etc etc, still no clue what will come.
4. but the gas tap is done and connected! (though I really now start to worry if it is leaking after all of this,,,,)
2 months down the line, still in progress...
What a frustrating experience and a waste of our precious time and money!
Review by Ladyblaze Golecha2 years ago
Unfortunately, even with someone who called us last night. No solution was offered on our earlier complain at all. The lady PROMISED again and again to call back and write an email (and we stated it is ok to respond in Dutch), still NOTHING.
There is no point to make any promise, if there is absolutely no follow up. And it is the second time promise is made and nothing is done.
A registered formal complain will be in the post to you, next step is we will engage our lawyers.
This is one of the most unprofessional encounter we have with a company!
We will continue complain and use all channel until someone properly respond and arrange a contractor to visit the damage (really, is it so difficult to arrange a contractor to come and fix the issue??)
Review by Ilise Linkugel3 years ago
My partner and I recently visited Wooning keuken in Naaldwijk and had a great experience with all the staff. They were all very helpful and even offered us lunch and dinner (yes we were there that long).
Along with the friendly atmosphere the staff were very knowledgeable and gave us a great competitive price for the kitchen we decided to buy.
Therefore along with feeling we got a fantastic price we also felt that we left having the best kitchen required for our needs. We cant wait for our kitchen to be installed!!
We would 100% recommend Wooning keuken to all our friends and family.
Review by Nightmare3 years ago
Very fine service and kind and polite workers
Review by Ywet4 years ago
Our experience in Den Haag with the planning and purchase phases of a complete new kitchen and two complete bathrooms has been very positive. Rick and Ismet were, at all times, professional, friendly, and shared their experience and expertise. We have been completely satisfied with their excellent designs and product choices. Now we await the installation process and will update this review then
Wooning is rated 4.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about wooning.nl.