We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Jay S1 year ago
This company cold called my parents in law, offering free grants for windows, boilers etc. They visited, offering to replace 5 windows (glass only) with energy saving glass, that allegedly saved 70% of your heating bill (Windows account for 20-30% of heating loss, so this would be difficult. My parents in law paid £852 deposit by cheque, which has now been cleared. The original cost quoted was £6,000, which when they declined, the immediately dropped to £3,000.
They say they are 30 years old, and the UK's leading energy specialist, but
- They have no presence anywhere online except their website, no reviews, no mentions anywhere.
- No social media presence at all
- No company information on their website, and no results on companies house
- Website was registered in June, anonymously
- - Their registered office address is almost certainly to be a virtual address in Staines
- - When you call the phone number, Google tells me it's the number for Maida Vale Local Clean, a cleaning service in London. It's also a different area code than the virtual address.
- The links to grants they show aren't for consumers, but businesses, and seem designed to mislead
- The grants they claim to get, require a paid audit and a certificate - they have done neither of these.
Unsurprisingly, they have put off returning, and it seems unlikley that they will. I will correct this review if they do.
Adding this to give other opportunity to for easier due diligence.
Sourced from Trustpilot
Ukenergyassessment is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about ukenergyassessment.co.uk.