I have spent thousands on a Sonos system (previously I had Bose throughout my house). First off the Sonos sound is hugly inferior to the old Bose system I had (Accustimas 15), but it made up for it without having to have cables trailing to the TV and that you can move them around easily and use your mobile.
The customer service use to be good. However the main problems are this:
1. The App is shocking (it goe worse when they changed it - which says a lot of the management and process of the business)
2. I did a retune on the 'True Sound'. Which has left my sound distorted - it does this every time.
3. I called the call centre - it took 33 minutes to get through. Then I got through to an Indian who tried to convince me he was in Melbourne.
4. He had no clue what he was doing.
5. I was on the phone for 45 minutes.
6. No escalation process.
7. Not resolved
8. Still no callback.
Sonos is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about sonos.com.au.
Chapala Street 614