WARNING - DO NOT RENT OUT YOUR BOAT HERE!
- Rented out my boat on August 24, 2019 with the information that this was safe and something would happen so everything was insured. It ended with the tenant leaving due and I had to pay SEK 6,000.
Preferably the senseless behavior of Skipperi that puts this cost on me as a boat owner. So I want to warn everyone who reads this not to rent your boat on Skipperi.se
- Firstly, the lessee did not use the boat's GPS, they used the depth gauge ??
- It is not the tenant who drove the boat, it was her friend.
- When I follow where the boat has gone they have been close to 2 reasons.
- What would have happened if the boat had sunk?
- Skipperi is a rogue company that does not help boat owners
Review by NotimportantwhoIam2 months ago
WARNING - DO NOT RENT YOUR BOAT TO SKIPPERI
My friend and I rented our boat via Skipperi on August 24, 2019. The very reason is that the company is very clear that it is safe to rent through them. They assured us that we did not have to worry if something was going to happen to our fine boat. In that case, we would be insured against all types of damage.
Those who rented the boat hit a rock pretty badly in lake Mälaren. And there is no doubt that they were injudicious. It all ended with us having to pay SEK 6,000 out of our own pocket. It is totally unacceptable.
We know for sure that group hiring our boat did not use GPS, instead they looked at the depth gauge. Also. It is not the renter who has driven the boat but her friend instead. They have acknowledged that. In addition, we have followed the boat ride with tracker and it shows that the renter was close to hit another two rocks. You can then ask what would have happened if the boat had sunk ??? Then we would probably have had to pay everything. What kind of security is that?
Skipperi builds its entire business concept that it should be safe to rent out their boat via them. So why are they not taking their responsibility and demanding the money from the renter who has obviously misbehaved in several ways. It's really rogue. Now my friend and I are sitting with a lot of costs ahead. In addition, we lost the last warm days of the boat season as the boat was taken on turns for repair. So thank you for it. No.
Think very carefully before you rent your boat out via Skipperi. A very rogue company that does not take its responsibility in any way !!
Skipperi is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about skipperi.fi.