Stayed 4 nights all inclusive. Welcomed on a 01.00 arrival with meal sorted for us. Everywhere spacious and immaculately clean. All staff friendly, always helpful, always cheerful and english speaking. Bottle of wine with every meal without asking. Food was excellent and the choice plentiful. Would definitely return. Would give stay as xmas present.
Review by Khoajah4 months ago
I payed a lot of money for an all inclusive stay at Rosamar Hotel in Benidorm - this is the first and last time I will ever go to Rosamar...!
First all inclusive is NOT “all inclusive”, a lot of people know that... but this was basically to the extend of horrific...
1) The room was very small compared to fit 3 people and the bathroom door were mouldy
2) The rooms were constantly sprayed with perfume - turns out that was to cover the smell of sewage- even at the 14’th floor...!
3) I had to pay 19 euros for access to the Internet for a week, for two devices! I have to pay for premium Wi-Fi because the standard Wi-Fi just wasn’t functioning...!
4) I had to pay 19 euros in Rental for a safe...!
5) the swimming pools were full of rubble and broken glass
Just don’t go there!
Rosamar Hotels is rated 4.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about rosamarhotels.com.