We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Cedes P.11 years ago
This website provides an opportunity for homeowners to upload pics of a room in their house to get feedback from random strangers. Hmmm, what can go wrong here? lol
You can't take the site too seriously for a number of reasons;
1. The "featured room" has been the same room for at least a year now... a craft room. I would think time had stopped if it weren't for new rooms randomly being uploaded to this site.
2. You can't narrow down the results by the type of room you would like to rate (ex: home office) in the case that you would like to review some rooms for inspiration. You just have random rooms in all different kinds of styles thrown at you.
3. Most of the rooms are not very impressive unless they were clearly decorated by a professional and unfortunately those rooms scream "model home!!!" ughh!
4. Reckless use of greenery
If you want a website that is both more functional and inspirational go to http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/multigallery.esi
However if you;
1) Love reading catty reviews
2) Enjoy writing catty reviews
3) Want to feel like your own home belongs on "MTV cribs" after looking at crappy rooms
Then by all means visit this website! :)
Sourced from SiteJabber
Ratemyroom.net is rated 2.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about ratemyroom.net.