We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Paul x.11 years ago
this is a typical scam site!! I can't believe people still get cought with this special offers!!
There are few things that will help you to save yourself of being scammed by individuals like that:
First of all:
1. DO NOT BELIEVE IN OFFERS THAT WILL LET YOU BUY SOMETHING (ESPECIALLY NEW WELL KNOWN BRANDED) FOR HALF A PRICE OR LESS. THAT IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE!!
2.SECONDLY; ALWAYS CHECK THEIR CONTACT DETAILS; IF THERE IS NO TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU HAVE 98% CHANCE THAT IT IS A SCAM!
3. THIRDLY. EMAIL ADDRESS; HAVE YOU EVER SEEN OR EVER THOUGHT THAT 'SUCH A BIG' COMPANY CANNOT AFFORD THEIR OWN SERVER AND SO THEY REGISTER THEIR EMAIL ON YAHOO??? C'MON...
(this is the easiest way to distiguish that kind of scam. They so greedy that do not wish to spend a couple of bucks to do it, besides they would have to give real details!)
4. Here are some Basic Tips for doing business in China
1. Do not forget to check out their Business License and Export License with local officials or national (or european) chamber of comerce before payment in China! You can also have to ask them for their full company name in Chinese sometimes.
Here is the link to major commerce chambers that deal with China:
2. Do not forget to audit and inspect them in person if your order is large enough.
3. Do not forget to sign a formal Purchase or Sale Contract if your order is large enough. Please have a look at this article to learn more regarding Checking a formal contract in China:
4. Do not forget to conduct a Pre-shipment Inspection or During-production QC Inspection if your order is large enough in China.
5. Do not forget to ask your supplier directly for their ID information if your supplier is an individual in China, esp. when you buy from them online (but sometimes you will get a fake ID number).
6. Do not forget to ask your supplier directly for their foreign references if your order is large enough in China.
And the last and easiest way is to make a deal with them, prepare everything ready and just before sending money just inform them that you have a friend, representative or such that will handle them the money IN PERSON to close the deal faster! Or you can inquiry abot that BEFORE the deal!
They never agree or just stop answering !
Of course points 2 - 6 are for those who wish to buy in bulks. But still, I hope you will find other advice helpful!
GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!
Sourced from SiteJabber
Review by colette h.11 years ago
this site is a con first of all you order your product ,they ask u to pay by western union or bank to bank transfer , as soon as u pay for the product they say so sorry need more money , i have never felt so stupid in all my life i was sucked in the site looks good , but its not i have asked them for my money back they will not answer i have lost in all to this site £600.00 i strongly advise anybody please please don't be fooled by them like i was i would not want anyone to go through what i have been through believe me its not nice its all a con . what a rip off offersele.com
Sourced from SiteJabber
Offersele is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about offersele.com.