Recently stayed at this Howard Johnson hotel - St Pete Beach, Florida and very disappointed for the following reasons:
1) We requested a shower with our booking - only to find on arrival they had no rooms with showers & not bothering to advise us
2) Leaking bath tap
3) Dirty/stained hotel room door
4) Poor quality pillows
5) Side entrance did not open with supplied key fob - Staff had to open
6) Regular very loud party noises in early hours in car park
7) When reported our disatisfaction to Assistant General Manager with initials 'CA' she aggresively accused us of 'making threats'
8) As Senior Citizens we would never stay there again. They Know nothing about Customer Service
9) The entire hotel was run down and appeared uncared for!
10) They made an extra charge - over and above the confirmation email price - which they called 'resort fee'! No mention of additional charges on their web site or emails. This hotel is NOT transparent with their dealings and I have reported them to The Better Business Board of America so other customers are not treated in a similar manner.
St. Pete Beach Howard Johnson Resort is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about mystpetebeachhotel.com.
Gulf Boulevard 6100
Saint Pete Beach