Deducting unauthorised payment of 350.0 from Credit Card not answering emails
This company has fraudulently deducted 350.00 from my Credit Card without me making any purchases wont answer my emails no phone number given. This company stipulates they need credit card details but nothing will be withdrawn unless you purchase bids. I never made any bids but became suspicious and unsubscribe.
Review by Yovero Odin5 years ago
took money out of my account without permission
I signed up with mydealsave.com on the 1/2/2014 @ 10.50am it was free signup they asked for my details eg name address phone number then they asked for my credit card details which I was a bit hesitant to give but did anyway because it was a secure site now about 20-25mins later $370 had been taken out of my account without authorisation. I went shopping that afternoon and when I went to pay for my items my card declined I was shocked as I knew there was money in there so I tried again and it declined again so I went to the atm machine and sure enough I only had $8.80 in my account. I then went to my bank to get a printout of my last transactions and it showed that $370.00 had been taken out @ 11.15am that morning they couldn't tell me who took it out until Monday. So this morning I went into my bank and they contacted card services because they couldn't tell me more then the bank did on Saturday. Card services said that the money had been taken out by mydealsave.com. I went to their website to try and get contact information so I could ring them now I got this number to ring 093632700 so I rang and spoke with a women called Ava and she advised that that company does not exist and it was a scam she also said that other people have been ringing as well.
Review by Elreta5 years ago
SCAM - STAY FAR AWAY
1. I signed up for the FREE account where I registered my user name, email & password.
2. Then I received a Welcome email and I then clicked on the CLAIM YOUR FREE IPAD AIR button to COMPLETE SIGNUP
3. This then took me straight through to Credit Card Registration screen https://www.mydealsave.com/sig... where it clearly states you will not be charged.
4. When I looked at my Credit Card statement
THEY CHARGED $350 for 10 Bid Package!!!!
5. I never authorised or chose to purchase any package and never received notification or confirmation that any money is/was going to be charged to my credit card!!
Mydealsave.com is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about mydealsave.com.
99 Hudson Street, 5th Floor