We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by RHPacker5 years ago
Possible money laundering scam
Here is the letter that they sent me:
Dear Kimberly Weiss,
First of all I would like to thank you for your interest in working with Mill Race Ventures, LLC as a Customer Service Representative.
My name is Michael Griffith. I am HR Officer of Mill Race Ventures, LLC and will be your primary contact person. Please visit our official website for more detailed information about the company and its general services. I have great pleasure in sending you full information about this position and our organization.
Position of a Customer Service Representative is a work at home position that allows you to be flexible and have the ability to combine this position with your main job or study.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours. This is a part-time job and it will take you 2 hours a day on average.
- Work alongside your current job.
- Can work from anywhere in the United States. There is NO relocation required. There is NO fee to apply. There is NO fee to start.
- Stable monthly salary. $3,500.00 paid by your choice of check or direct deposit.
- Additional bonuses and commissions. From the completed assignment you receive a commission of 5 percent as an additional income to your monthly paycheck.
- Benefits include 401(k) retirement account, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Short-Term Disability. Benefits will be available after one month of employment.
Your responsibilities at this position will be the following:
- Accepting and management of fund transfers.
- Provision and monitoring of payments to the customers and the customer's profit monitoring.
- Reporting about completed transfers to the company.
- Arrangement of the transfer of further funds to investors.
The funds you will be dealing with are the company's investors accrued dividends.
To accepting fund transfers you will have to open a separate checking account*. We will review the list of banks and credit unions which are located in your city and will suggest you the best bank name to open an account there. If you already have an account from these banks then you can use an existing bank account, but we prefer if you open a separate account for the job purposes only.
We will not at any point request for your banking details. We do not ask you send us these details to get the funds transferred to your account. Instead of this you will be given our company's bank account information. You will be doing money transfers yourself from the company's bank account according provided instruction. You will get necessary details for processing every transaction.
* You are required to use your own bank account during probation period (8 weeks) only. After that you will be assigned to the corporate account as an authorized user. The salary during probation period is $3,500.00. After probation period the number of assignments will be increased.
The first transfer will be processed and the first assignment will be opened within 2-3 business days after account has been opened. You will receive an e-mail notification about opened assignment.
Notification will include the following:
- Amount transferred.
- Information about your commission.
- Expected delivery date for the transfer.
Instruction for completing assignment will be sent separately and will include:
- Information about the company's investor.
- Preferable payment system.
- Information how to process the funds to the company's investor.
Detailed instructions for completing assignments will be found with each assignment. Instruction is explained in detail, so you will not experience any problem doing it.
We would like to thank you for your interest in our company and we look forward to working with you in the near future!
If you decided to accept this position or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at this e-mail address.
Mill Race Ventures, LLC
893 Sherbrooke Street
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Sourced from Scamguard
Millraceventuresllc.org is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about millraceventuresllc.org.