We found MBCM management services to be professional, competent and reliable and have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone.
Review by Isilda Cedrik1 year ago
Absolutely Shocking and Appalling Experience. Caused Me Signifcant Financial Damage and Loss.
Our body corporate:
1. Continuously advised land was private land of one of the owners after they built a private terrace on it, when a qualified land surveyor has since advised in writing it is definitely common.
2. Took my body corporate monies and gave them to a third party (their lawyer) without my knowledge or consent (illegal) and in breach of the act that governs lawyers.
3. Incorrectly advised pets were not permitted in my property or on the common land affecting my tenancy rights and my sale (contained in the Owners Corporation Certificate placed in my section 32 and wiping out at least 62% of my buyers).
4. Authorised the ripping out and destruction of my property (attached to my house) worth around $15,000.00, without my knowledge or consent.
5. Changed insurance companies to a cheaper one via a broker of which the manager was an agent of, and pocketing the difference without my knowledge or consent.
6. At times never even bothered to respond to communication.
7. Very poorly managed the property (eg. paid a gardener who never did any work or attend to the gardens well at all and didn't even cut the grass or weed.
8. Said I could be heard at an AGM then cut off the meeting and closed it down without allowing me the right to raise the issues I had included in the agenda.
9. Filed litigation against me in relation to a bill hiring a lawyer who then was deemed by the VCAT to have double dipped, sought money they had no right to seek, and ran the proceedings ranking up costs, didn't send mail to my address but to my rented property, ran cases without me present and able to defend myself, then sent the sheriff's to my house terrorising me and my children with orders that were not legally sound in the first place, and continued to do this on a number of occasions.
10. No one cared to listen to the issues or deal with them when reported and thus they continued on for longer than they should have, and in fact worsened.
MBCM is rated 3.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about mbcm.com.au.