Note: I am reviewing the purchase process, not the cookware itself.
I placed an order for a pan. Following my order, I was MERCILESSLY spammed by the company. Here is the list of emails I received for this single order of just one item:
2) We are processing your payment
3) Order confirmed
4) We charged you for the order
5) The shipment is out for delivery
6) The shipment is on the way
7) The shipment has been delivered
8) How to care for your new cookware
That is 8(!) emails for a single order. SHEER INSANITY.
Made In Cookware is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about madeincookware.com.