Mackage Edward Men's Down coat $1300 - the jacket is super warm but the material they use for the outer shell is extremely thin and the arm has split open in under one year of very limited use. Even worse, they refuse to honor their lifetime guarantee. If they did, the guarantee is still useless because they make the consumer pay for shipping and then wait for 6 weeks in the middle of winter. My $129 Lands End parka has been through rigorous athletic conditions and still in perfect shape after 5 years, next time I will buy 10 of them instead of 1 Makage.
Review by Yarden Derrow1 month ago
I ordered a jacket for my mother as a surpirse present... she've always wanted this jacket and i was finally able to get it for her. So, short story is, the jacket showed up with MORE THAN 15 holes on the jacket. They didn't not do a good job to insepct it before sending it out. When i tried to call in the rep was very RUDE and they promised to have a manager call me but never got a call. Overall, this was a diaster, just imagine if the jacket was not inspected by myself and gave it to my mother to open at her birthday party. I have all the proof that i purchased the jacket online directly from the Mackage website.
Their employee needs major training, their customer service skills is terrible. They do not care for customers who spends more than a $1000 on a jacket. Not only that, they do not seem to accept full responsibilty for their mistakes. That is not the business you want with a high end brand. To be honest, would have been better if i gotten her a Moncler jacket.
Will let my family and friends think twice befor ordering from the Mackage website. I know I WILL NEVER AGAIN.
Review by KNieman Anastasi1 month ago
Dont't buy it, spend your money somewhere else.
Being lied to twice by 2 service reps called Lanya and Nizar (sounds like frictional names). F this brand.
Review by Oyeleye2 months ago
Do not buy from MAKAGE! I have never written an online review but this place was so terrible with customer service I felt I had to warn others.
The manager gave me the run around and then started to avoid my calls with no resolution to me trying to return the jacket. I expect a high level of customer service when paying top dollar for a jacket and it was the worst experience I have ever had.
Rudsak is where I will be shopping the the future for my winter coats they treat customers with the upmost care.
Review by Succinct Biretz2 months ago
First of all, I’m curious how Mackage got a rating of 3 stars on this site? With two one star review that doesn’t make sense.
My experience was with the online store as well, I had to call customer service regarding the shipping of my jacket and was met with an extremely rude representative. I was actually in shock. Upon receiving my jacket it’s too big and I’ll need to exchange it, I could not get the page that gives you the return label to open. I called customer service again, she was flippant, condescending and told me if it wasn’t working she couldn’t help me. I’d have to wait until it was, whenever that may be. She then said “ it’s not like it’s automatic anyways, you’ll still have to wait for it to be issued ” she was so incredibly rude my view of this company has changed entirely. In the end she actually HUNG UP ON ME!!!Who does that??? I have several jackets from there, as does my whole family. I wanted to exchange my jacket but I will absolutely NEVER shop there again, I will make sure to tell literally everyone who will listen, I happened to be Getting my hair done in a busy high end hair salon when it happened, people were shocked, what a Canadian embarrassment!! Get your s**t together Mackage and treat your customers who pay a LOT of money for your merchandise with some basic kindness and respect.
Review by Vingaudas3 months ago
If I could give a zero for their rating, I would have:
I've contacted their Customer Service Department (three separate times), though the representatives have been polite, my issue has yet to be resolved: I placed an order on 12/25/2019, the monies were immediately deducted from my account for this item: I've yet to receive it, as the "Order Status" states "Pending", without providing any tracking information. I continue to hear, that my inquiry has been escalated to their warehouse; while still being without an item or a refund.
I've purchased their items before from them before (not directly through their store or site) and based upon my experience, I never will!
Review by BepiT3 months ago
DONT BUY FROM THIS BRAND!
I ordered this item in November waited 3 weeks for it to be dispatched to be told it’s out of stock and I wasn’t going to be receiving the item, BUT they had taken the money from my account! It wasn’t until I chased the order that I was told it was out of stock! For a £800 coat this was disgusting customer service! It took 4 weeks to get my money back!
DONT BUY FROM THIS BRAND!
Review by Shwaneequa4 months ago
They sold me a jacket that was not even in stock. Had to follow up and wait a week until they notified me. Staff were useless. Terrible customer service.
Review by Dhuwaragaa Sweeb5 months ago
Do not use their online store!
I wanted to buy two jackets so I went to the store and got really nice service. However one of the jackets they didn’t have, therefore I ordered them online. From there onwards, I’ve received the worst customer service ever.
1. Their online payment system had a timeout error and charged me twice for my order (I only received I order confirmation afterwards and only noticed the error by accident when I checked my bank account at some point).
2. I tried to email and call customer service for help with that, my first encounter said first that it was just a pending payment, then after me pushing her to investigate she said I will receive two orders and just have to return the second one. So I tried to call again, this time speaking to a different customer service representative saying there is only one order so I don’t need to worry (I was still few pounds short!)
3. Order arrived in two huge boxes, one box per coat??
4. Return label wasn’t included in the boxes instead they contained a letter saying I should call or email mackage first in order to receive the return label. As I didn’t want to take those 2 huge parcels home using public transport I was hoping to receive the return label the same day so I emailed customer service again. And called 3 times.
5. Every time I called I had to give all my information again, no one was inclined to check the email that I’ve sent upfront which contained all the information to make my life easier.
6. Each time the customer support said I’ll receive the label in a few minutes but didn’t want to stay on the line with me to ensure this was the case.
7. Third time I called I wanted to speak to a supervisor. I’ve been told that the supervisor is busy and would call me back, which never happened.
8. Each phone call the customer service tried to get rid of me and was not interested in helping me with my issues whatsoever. Even mentioning that I’m returning the items because of my disappointment with the service not the products didn’t trigger asking them what the matter was their answer was just “ok sure”. Even me mentioning that I will share my experience just triggered the reaction “it will take more than sharing an online experience to harm our luxury brand”. Wow, I think I’ve never experienced such a poor service.
My advice is if you have a store you can buy the products from- why not, but if you don’t have access to a store do not go for online delivery. It is an absolute nightmare and I’m just glad when this is all done. I’ll never order from them again.
Mackage is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about mackage.com.