We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Mistymarie941 year ago
We ordered an item off Larry cloth. Com and the item never came to us they gave us a tracking number and we followed it until it was delivered it did not get delivered to our house the USPS office says that the tracking number was duplicate and that there's no way to track the package because the other package has been delivered I made a complaint to PayPal and try to dispute it but they would not correct it and would not give me my money back. I got online and looked up complaints about the website and numerous people have said Larry cloth is doing this to them
Sourced from Scamguard
Review by hatescam221 year ago
Paid , not received the order. They sent a fake first class package to others to cheat Paypal
This is the way they are scamming:
1. Use a certified web site and very attractive price to lure a victim to place an order. The items are on the Google search list.
In my case, it is a KitchenAid Mixer for $69 (usually $180). Ordered on 12/1/2019.
2. Use a Paypal to collect the payment to make a victim to trust them.
In my case, the paypal account I paid to is: Gu guangtian, [email protected] Transaction ID 2HJ12950WF025974E.
3. Send a USPS first class package from USA to someone in the victim's down, and post the tracking # on the Paypal transaction to let the victim think the order is shipped. The USPS tracking info shows only the town to delivery, no receiver's name nor address. Most victims will believe the shipment is to them.
In my case, the tracking # 9400110200830407219698. It was sent from 12/3/2019 from Albany, NY.
4. The package will be delivery, the track info will shows the delivered time and town, but victim never receive the package.
In my case, the track info shows that package was delivered on 12/7/2019, to Belle Mead, NJ. I went our post office, they confirmed the delivery address is not my home address, though they do not want release the info who and where the package was delivered to. In addition, the Mixer weights more than 5 lbs, it is impossible to ship via a first class package which is 13 oz maximum.
5 When a victim try to make a claim of package not received, Paypal will deny the case (by robot?), because the tracking info is "complete".
When a victim realize it is a scam at least a week later. This period let them to scam more people.
6. They never send or response email.
In my case, I never receive any email from them about the order status. I sent an email to [email protected], no response.
Sourced from Scamguard
Larrycloth.com is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about larrycloth.com.