I chose to use Interserver as i'd read good things about them online. I was looking for a quick turn around to get my website live within a day, oh how I was wrong.
I purchased Web Hosting on 3/10/2019 using PayPal, the total cost was $60.99 for 1 year hosting and domain registration, I thought this was reasonable. Having tried to pay with PayPal I received an error message saying the transaction was not successful, no worries, i'll pay with credit card instead. That transaction succeeded, at least I thought it did. I checked my bank account, and it was actually the PayPal transaction that succeeded and not my credit card. This already had me worried, and concerned about where my money had gone.
I waited all afternoon hoping the transaction would go through, which it did in the late afternoon. I kept refreshing my Interserver admin page to see if my hosting was enabled yet. Nope. Two days later, I receive and email stating they were unable to apply $47.01 to my invoice, despite the money being physically taken out of my bank at this point. How is this even possible?!
I spoke to an advisor on live chat who directed me to an invoice page, which showed I need to pay an additional $6.99 for domain registration, for the same domain i'd already paid for!
It's now 4 days after I purchased hosting, and i've still not had it approved yet. I'll be cancelling the hosting and domain as I really don't trust this company. Stay away, and use a more reputable provider.
Review by CustomeFrederick5 months ago
This is a good hosting company when it comes to speed and uptime amazing price best deal on the net.. The affiliate program is a scam ..DO NOT send them clients the affiliates program is a scam they stole 2 clients from me the first one paid for the whole year and then afterwards they told me the it was my account they lied just so they did not have to pay me, and the the second client the three months were up and they were supposed to pay me and i just checked my affiliate account and the client disappeared great host but the people who run it are greedy and they steal your money.
Review by TaiTai5 months ago
Tengo casi un mes fuera de línea porque estas personas me hicieron una migración mal hecha:
1. Hicieron una migración de Siteground a Interserver la cual nunca me ha funcionado, porque la API que conecta los plugins no funciona, no puedo conectar JetPack y por ende tampoco VaultPress porque es un pre requisito.
2. Mi plugin de seguridad no funciona no hace nada.
3. Mi sitio me aparece en línea solo a mí, Google, Bing, Yandex, etc.. no lo reconocen dicen que no esta en línea, a pesar de que todas las etiquetas están donde deben estar.
4. Lo último que me han dicho es que no pueden hacer la migración manual del sitio (la cual solicite desde el principio y nadie me hizo caso), tal como dijo una persona aquí tienen un servicio al cliente pésimo y nunca terminas lo que comienzas con la misma persona, por lo que un día uno te dice que si y al otro día el otro te dice que no o te pregunta la misma tontería, son tan bárbaros que compre el plan de 4 slides porque quería la instalación porque no sabía como hacerla, y luego me dicen que contacte a mi desarrollador, cuando específicamente les dije que el sitio lo hice yo y lo manejo yo, pero para ganar tiempo, hacen de todo.
5. A los pocos días pedí la cancelación y la devolución de mi dinero y me han tenido un mes diciendo estupideces para que no cancele la cuenta.
6. Ya no puedo más con esta empresa con pésimo servicio, por lo que estoy cancelando mi servicio, al dueño parece no interesarle la atención al cliente, porque si mandas un correo a ventas, te responde el mismo que te ha hecho el lío y que no te resuelve el problema.
I have almost a month offline because these people made me a poorly done migration:
1. They made a migration from Siteground to Interserver which has never worked for me, because the API that connects the plugins does not work, I cannot connect JetPack and therefore also VaultPress because it is a prerequisite.
2. My security plugin does not work does nothing.
3. My site appears online only to me, Google, Bing, Yandex, etc. .. they don't recognize it they say it's not online, even though all the tags are where they should be.
4. The last thing they have told me is that they cannot do the manual migration of the site (which I requested from the beginning and nobody paid attention to me), as one person said here has a lousy customer service and you never finish what you start with the same person, so one day one tells you that yes and the next day the other says no or asks you the same nonsense, they are so barbaric that I bought the 4-slides plan because I wanted the installation, because I did not know how do it, and then they tell me to contact my developer, when I specifically told them that I did the site and I manage it myself, but to save time, they do everything.
5. A few days later I asked for the cancellation and the return of my money and I have had a month saying stupid things so that I do not cancel the account.
6. I can no longer with this company with lousy service, so I am canceling my service, the owner does not seem to be interested in customer service, because if you send an email to sales, answers the same person that made a mess and and that didn't solve the problem,
Review by Bantoo5 months ago
Asome team, but dont chat with them, only call. When you call, they super asome.
Review by TavoStilius7 months ago
Interserver is in my opinion one of the best hosters, that i ever used.
The prices and the performance are perfect. The support is also perfect. I never had any problem with that host, i wrote a ticket, the ticket was solved in minutes.
Review by Dillerstone8 months ago
Over the last four years, no problems at all, fast response from technical support, even for technically deep issues, good rates, OK 24/7 and you can do most things from the web control interface.
Review by Martinjonnes Labanick10 months ago
Fast and reliable hosting with best customer support ever
Review by Maycie Metnik1 year ago
Beware of this company. They are thieves, I bought VPS # 118329 and cancelled on 15 Sep. They over charged me two months despite cancellation. Also in the past, they charged double invoices in a single month, and when I snapped them they just said sorry. They are credit card thieves, better buy from any other service provider. I will take them to court soon.
Review by Reimer1 year ago
Things started well when I bought hosting from Interserver but soon went bad, very bad. First, my site was in the bottom 2% for upload speeds in Australia, and not good elsewhere. Second, Interserver tehn farmed out their "support" to a terrible 3rd party center in India!!! The support was so bad that they did not even know what cpanel my Interserver account used. So I left them, then their management started posting nasty negative reviews about my business as if they were a customer of mine. Truly, you need to avoid these "people" at all costs.
Review by Focuss1 year ago
Awesome service and support
Review by Rayeku1 year ago
I signed up for their service only to find out that I would have to change my operating system from windows 10 to linux in order to load open source software like Joomla commerce sites etc. #when I tried to get a refund and cancellation they were not interested
Review by Zezhou Guitson1 year ago
I purchased a Webhosting package from InterServer a few months ago and couldn’t be more happy! After signing up I didn’t receive email with my password for cpanel and few other details so I decided to contact them on their live chat and that was the moment I saw professionalism! the person who I chatted to was able to quickly help me with my problem and in minutes I had the cPanel password and was able to change it, also no matter what question I asked the adviser he was able to quickly give me an answer that would be more then satisfying. The hosting itself it’s brilliant , good quality and fast servers loaded with plenty options , if you like installing ready scripts then softaculous is the way to go - it’s packed with scripts installations(blogs,cms, calerndars etc). Genuinely outstanding customer service!
Review by MikeDavis1 year ago
I have been with them for over 3 years with 2domains and had many issues where almost all been dealt super fast. Issues not related to performance, uptime, was good.
Review by Arsalan3 years ago
I was searching for a new "hosting" service, and maybe server.
since I used Debian, I was thinking I would prefer a host that
also uses Debian. So, I was searching through this list at
the Debian wiki, they claim : " Interserver.net : Dedicated
Debian Dedicated Starting at $39.95/mo."
However when I looked at their web site, they only seem to offer
Cent OS, Ubunu, Gentoo, Fedora and Windows.,... they do not offer any Debian powered servers, as far as I could tell.
After looking at the other reports here, decided to look somewhere else for hosting,...
Review by Jagniatkowski9 years ago
Supports knowingly on their servers, for a long time, malicious traffic perpetrated by Russian/Ukrainian specialized malware distributors connected with pay-per-install affiliations mastered by Russian organized crime gangs.
Some of the IPs ranges involved, all dedicated for distributing scareware and other malware for more than a year, through hundreds of disposable domains, all registered through phantom resellers (like veksuper.supersite.myorderbox.com aka VekSuper.com aka RegMy.info - hosted by Provisov.net) of criminal registrar Directi.com and hosted on it`s OBOX-DNS.COM nameserver:
The evidence?... is the repeatedly hosting aproval for the same proved "bad client" like Provisov.net, as can be seen above. That`s why I`d say that`s "bullet proof" hosting which makes interserver.net one body with the criminals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletproof_hosting).
InterServer is rated 3.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about interserver.net.
Meadowlands Parkway 110