After more than one months Illums is finally ready to deliver. So if on a Thursday they tell you they will ship, they might be so lucky that they will ship on the following Monday - and when you receive your package, they have forgotten the most important pieces. I have now been in the waiting queue for 32 minutes and have moved up from no 24 to no 12. Something tells me I'm not the only one with a problem. Illums Bolighus - a small advice - don't do online sales. Leave that to Amazon and the likes.
Review by Chisom11 months ago
So disappointed. I placed an online order on Nov. 11th. One month and a half after, still waiting for the parcel to be shipped and my emails to be answered.
This is really a very confusing and annoying situation. I´ve been buying online for years now, and I can assure you I´ve never gone through nothing comparable to this purchase.
It's not only my Xmas presents did not arrive on time, it's about the contempt shown for the customer.
Review by Violari1 year ago
Very poor service. Bought Ph lamp for 54000dkk and they cant bother for almost two months to fix the problem I have with this lamp.
Review by Reyki2 years ago
If you are visiting Copenhagen and are looking for Danish or Scandinavian design, you should avoid this store. If you for some reason should need assistance from the customer service counter you'll meet a very arrogant and unhelpful assistance. She will try to send you away as quickly as possible rather than understand the assistance you need. The staff and the store in general is a messy place. The good thing is that there are plenty of nice stores in Copenhagen where you can buy the same designs and often at a better price.
Review by Hogenbirk Pableo3 years ago
Loved it, real a place you want to visit again.
Review by Ediberto You3 years ago
I lived this store!
Review by Nines Ciak8 years ago
For our wedding last year, we decided to open an on-line wedding list with Illums Bolighus. Unfortunately this choice resulted in one of the most unprofessional and unpleasant customer service experiences we have ever encountered.
Listed below are just a few examples of what we were faced with:
1. There were several problems with the on-line shop which made ordering for our international guests, in particular, problematic.
2. One of the wedding gifts ordered was sent directly to our home address 6 months before the actual wedding (although we had specified that we would pick up all the wedding gifts at the store after the wedding.
3. When we went to pick up the wedding gifts, a number of the gifts were missing / had not been packed. Furthermore, the packing list did not list which wedding gifts were from which guests making it very difficult to thank people for what they had bought us.
4. We ended up having to contact all our guests and ask them to specify who had given us what, so that we could prove this to Illums Bolighus in order to get the presents that were missing!
5. Our wedding list was closed without our consent, so the guests who wanted to buy us something after the wedding, were not able to do so.
6. When we complained to Illums Bolighus about the (lack of) service we had received, the HR Director's response was as follows: 'As it is clear that you are not satisfied with our customer service, i think that it is time to stop this correspondence now. I only had one wish, and that was to help you. Since your visit at Illums Bolighus, you have clearly made your point about us. We have now both used a lot of time and energy and I see no other way than ending this customer relationship now.'
Illums Bolighus is rated 2.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about illumsbolighus.dk.