Awesome experience.!! Great mentors.!! Highly recommended for those who are planning to acheive best score in ielts. Coaching for ielts was awesome. Cheers to the whole team. i have to tell about the tutors who guided me a lot.Thank u soo much for the whole team of IELTS7BAND.NET I would recommend this online training site if u want to sit for IELTS…
Review by Fothers6 months ago
Terrible. Zero support. Emails go unanswered. Contact us also no replies. If you send 20 emails they will reply with a lame excuse like email went to spam, sick etc. looks like a one man show.
They do not have any tutors to grade your writing or speaking. Listening and reading exercises are very very poor, lots of mistakes. Answers also have mistakes. Very poorly built. You get what you pay for $75 is cheap hence they are able to rope in lot of gullible students who think it’s a good value for money. Save your money, this website is useless junk. Do not pay for their services. Please find an alternate provider at a higher cost.
Review by LEBANESEs7 months ago
this site is absolutely a rip off,do not wast your money and time,their review on their own site is probably just a scheme to make people fall in to their traps, all the tutoring or sending your writing we will get back to you in 5 days or what is totally a big lie,No one will answer any of your questions,and the" 7 days get your money back"is Lie!
i am saying there is no one that get back to you with any answer and the moment you pay for their service your done!
if you want to contact them ,you get A Database Error Occurred (Error Number: 1064), so now you are left only with a phone call to UK or Australia!!
the scoring system is wrong and you would have no idea about your improvement,i wish somebody warned me about this site before,
Save your money, Do not pay for their services. Please find an alternate provider at a higher cost.
Review by Atupele1 year ago
I don't know where to start from, but to begin with, I bought the "IELTS Expert $75" plan.
Website/Account (So many issues)
- Attempt Time: Does not save your exam time (I guess it is used for that since no instructions provided)
- On Saving your exam (Suppose you want to continue later on) it empties the fill-in boxes (You have to refill them again).
- Trying to contact them through "Contact Us", you get A Database Error Occurred (Error Number: 1064), so now you are left only with a phone call to UK or Australia.
- Feedback goes through monitoring system, so who knows how many stars 3 or below went online (Under Reviews section on their website). Almost the same feed here I wrote with 3star or less and never posted, I actually got an email saying I didn't buy any package from them.
Practice Exams (I did 2-tests reading) & Content:
- Yes, there are 50 practical exams (However, these exams don't look exactly to the IELTS real module exam), you will find that you will need away less than 45 minutes to finish a single test.
- The answers to questions feel wrong or incomplete. So, instead of trying to improve yourself you end up with so many doubts in your answers even if you copy-paste from the text.
- Videos (sorry) are a joke. There are in total around 30, where the longest is 8minutes and shortest is 2minte. The only you see are people standing and smiling and no slides or some practical example done in front of you. I honestly, went with this package because of this but so disappointed.
- Lastly, the videos exist on YouTube uploaded from India for some reason.
I would advise people to stay away. I will try to get my money back and will call my bank if needed (Since they don't provide any money back options).
IELTS7BAND is rated 2.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about ielts7band.net.
Little Collins Street 530