Awesome B2B sales tool, great team behind it. HubSell enabled us to efficiently generate new leads through highly targeted mailing campaigns. The team is very responsive and listens carefully to all of our feature requests and feedback. If you are in B2B sales and want to work with an quality over quantity direct sales approach (which you should), this is your tool.
Review by Feliza1 year ago
To be honest, you have to get used to the interface. However, Hubsell is able to help you target really specific target groups. It helps us to reach relevant contacts. The support of Hubsell is great, they are always quick in replying and help to set up mails. When a campaign is underperforming they help to change your campaign.
For us, the ideal mix is:
1. Hubsell to find & mail super relevant contacts
2. Reach out via LinkedIn
3. Reach out via phone
This works perfectly. Try it, you'll be satisfied!
Review by Muliawan1 year ago
We’ve been using Hubsell for generating leads at Beaglecat for a few months now and have been very satisfied with the results we obtained. We’re basically generating one SQL per month, which is quite significant for a digital marketing agency with medium/high retainers.
Review by Howjen2 years ago
As a Sales Development Representative, Hubsell has helped me automate roughly 80% of my administrative tasks. As a result, lots of time was freed up to focus on the remaining 20% of the lead generation process, where a human really adds value. Also, the pace at which I learned the sales basics increased a lot and I could add much more value to my startup than before.
The tool itself is extremely powerful. There are a couple of design glitches here and there, but critical business data was never impacted. Lastly, I am very grateful for the open way in which I could always contact the founder of Hubsell to discuss feedback.
Review by Brutus2 years ago
As an entrepreneur my challenge was to constantly meet new people to do business with.
Hubsell not only helped me to successfully meet new people but rather put me in front of the right people.
This in turn helped me to boost business.
If you are doing B2B and you want to increase sales then try hubsell!
Review by BobbyLamb2 years ago
Hubsell is a fantastic B2B sales tool. It is a huge time saver and doesn't compare against any other solution we looked at. Would be happy to recommend it to any fellow Startup founders.
Review by Grumpysgal2 years ago
HubSell is one of the core sales tools we use at InPrivate and it has helped us to scale our sales throughout the European market.
Review by Mayasah2 years ago
We use Hubsell as part of our sales process at Smunch.co and we are extremely satisfied with:
1. The quality of the technology and the product
2. The advice and support from the team
3. The results we are able to achieve
Strong recommend to anyone looking to augment their outbound sales efforts.
hubsell is rated 5.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about hubsell.com.