Bad Service, Extremely rude & arrogant attitude from some telephone operators.
1) We had no clue which Lawyer was handling our cases. Just generic e-mail messages with lots of empty promises that Rightmart would help.
2) Frequent e-mails had only a case number but not the case description of which case, since we had more than one case against a jobcenter at the same time.
3) Because of having been clearly misinformed by Rightmart that I should not contact seek direct contact with the Jobcenter & that they would handle it, I was accused of Fraud by that Job center based on not answering their letter. What followed was a "Busgeld" Fraud Fine accusation application against me in the court. When I Informed Rightmart about this, the telephone clerk was extremely rude & told me that it was my own fault & that I had misunderstood Rightmarts instructions.
He admitted that other clients of Rightmart had also misunderstood Rightmart instructions. The Rightmart clerk lectured me that I should have educated myself more & that I was naive to have thought that Rightmart would have handled all correspondence.
He stated that Rightmart only handles specific aspects of certain cases. That is NOT what I was told via e-mail & telephone conversations & how I was informed when I spoke with other telephone clerks previously.
2) Rightmart took proud credit of what they saw as a success that a "Bescheid" = Jobcenter Decision to demand money back from us had been canceled. The fact was that I had re-payed the demanded amount already, & informed Rightmart about this in writing.
In other words, to me it showed complete miscommunication within the Rightmart office in regards to my case.
3) I requested repeatedly since the Rightmart e-mail had told me that the Rightmart company in their view had won a case for me, if I would get back the money. I never received an answer from Rightmart. This leads me to believe that many of the Rightmarts e-mails are automatically generated & this is very dangerous with serious consequences as people get misinformed re their individual differences of their cases.
4) My payment exemption form had been incorrectly filled out & sent to Rightmart. Rightmart had not bothered to check my filled out application for Payment exception to the district court, as I am the recipient of Social service payments. Instead when the Judge of the Social Court wrote a letter to Rightmart asking for explanation re the obviously incorrect application form sent, Rightmart sent it back to me for comment.
In other words & my opinion, Rightmart collects numerous government legal fee payment applications, but does not properly check the documents sent to them which they then forward to the individual District courts for processing. (Without checking)
When I called Rightmart about this matter, I was bluntly told that it was my responsibility not Rightmart to check any possible mistakes. So what did I hire Rightmart for if they do not even check basic documents they are sent.
A very rude answer since Rightmart offers its legal services & then claims to not have any responsibility to do a quick check on fee forgiveness applications which Rightmart asks us their clients t to send to them for inspection.
We Might as well sent it to the district court directly!
5) When I apologized to the District Judge myself & expressed my dissatisfaction with the Rightmart lack of document checking service, shortly after Rightmart cancelled their legal services to me via a short e-mail. Apparently Rightmart did use the Government legal support money for this specific case & does not like criticism!
6) I have filed 10 to 15 times with via Rightmart for legal fee forgiveness & every-time Rightmart was paid by the Government to represent me. I have NOT won a single case because of them.
7) It is my opinion that Rightmart is making a fortune of promising many people like me that they will not take a case unless there is an extremely good chance to win the case.
Later I was even sent a message by Rightmart that a mistake was made & I lost the case, with no chance of appeal.
I have not won a single case with Rightmart in over at least 10+ application forms I sent, asking for legal assistance for which Rightmart was paid every-time by the German government.
8) The telephone operators as of recent were extremely rude & arrogant, that I might as well never have asked Rightmart for legal assistance.
So far, up to July 23 dealing with Rightmart has been a complete waste of time in my opinion & only caused me extra problems & expenses.
We are very very angry at the disrespectful way we were treated & that Rightmart quickly walked away from us as soon as we expressed our dissatisfaction with their incomplete, unprofessional & bad service. They just walked away. Unbelieveable!
(re: misinforming me, & not checking the documents we sent to them)
9) We sent a lot of the, by Rightmart Requested evidence, but a simple change of any Rightmart case worker or lawyer clearly indicated that the evidence we had sent had NOT been properly checked or ever been read.
Many mistakes such as wrong birth-dates & wrong Jobcenter locations & so on, were made when Rightmart wrote correspondence to the Jobcenters, supposedly trying to represent our claims.
They wrote their own version of the story making big mistakes of facts as to the claims we actually made.
There was no sufficient attempt to properly check the info details of our claims with us but they just wrote their assumed Rightmart opinion.
I feel that the level of detail & quality controls in checking individual cases was completely lacking by Rightmart
It felt as if, & I am convinced that Rightmart is more of an automated Legal App paper-mill e-mail sending service, than the proper Legal aid service they claim to be.
Using Rightmart caused us extra work, extra money & caused us extra BIG problems. They have achieved not a single financial victory for us after many cases were entrusted to them.
The rudeness & arrogance of certain Rightmart telephone operators was shocking, condescending & disgusting.
I would NOT recommend Rightmart & wish to point out that requests to me to enter the Trust Pilot data was always sent before any legal case had ever been properly finished.
The many email promises & reports from Rightmart we received were fantastic, but the reality of the customer service given, & the results of the claims represented by Rightmart were pathetic & bad.
Rightmart sent us a bunch of forms to fill out only with a case number but not a description of the claim we were making against the Job Center. Dealing with Rightmart has so far been a disaster for us. They made money but we received no results, except for a few unpleasant dealings with rude Rightmart telephone operators.
We requested copies of what Rightmart had actually sent the Judge of the District court, but we received no answer to our request. In our case when we complained, Rightmart just ran…..away, with a quick short e-mail!
We feel cheated & insulted.
Review by Phachara1 year ago
Review by Nisey1 year ago
gut finde ich so was
Review by Andorinha1 year ago
Review by Nafaz2 years ago
Vielen Dank ! I'm English - The Augsburg Jobcenter * Clowns * were mobbing me, & stopped paying my Heizung Kosten ( € 125 x 2 Monat )
Gestern - they paid me € 264.23 because * Right mart * challenged them ! ;O) x
Review by Irfana2 years ago
best help for ever
Review by Nagia3 years ago
casecheck is rated 4.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about hartz4widerspruch.de.