We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Ron K.10 years ago
I reviewed "followUpThen.com" here a while ago. I was very impressed with the design simplicity, and speed of setting e-mail-based reminders.
The creator of another program, "FollowUp.cc" brought his product to my attention, and it's better yet. This is the way EVERYONE should be setting reminders and reminding others. I asked Chris the designer of FollowUp.cc to explain the basics of creating reminders. Here is his response to me verbatim:
_Ron, my apologies for the radio silence. I was actually in and out of the hospital the past 2 weeks, but all is fine now and thankfully nothing to worry about. So, let's get some info flowing finally :)
That's probably the biggest addition and difference between our syntax and theirs.
- FollowUp.cc also has a lot more utility. Here's the list off the top of my head:
1. You can register and adjust settings (such as Timezone and if you want to store your message bodies etc).
2. There's a calendar view of your reminders, letting you see past ones, future ones, and then even Edit or Delete them.
3. You can have multiple email addresses under the same account which most people do since most people have multiple email addresses
4. There is an RSS and iCal feed of your reminders so you can import them into your calendaring system such as Google Calendar, iCal or Outlook etc.
5. Snooze Links: This is probably the most convenient and best feature people like. The snooze links enable One Click snoozing of reminders which then lets you archive the email and get it out of your in-box.
6. There are a bunch of intelligent logic pieces under the hood such as when a "public reminder is set", meaning in the To or CC field, it will not continue to set a new reminder for each Reply to All by recipients of the email.
7. If you set a reminder on an thread to someone and then set another one, it will update the existing one (assuming the reminder is different). This way you don't multiple reminders set for the same thread (this only works in Gmail or other threaded systems like the new Hotmail).
And there's technically more, but i assume that's good enough for now :) Let me know what you think.
Highly recommend (to those who needs/enjoys a calendar/reminder system that's absolutely brilliant) a visit to "FollowUp.cc", without the quotes of course.
I don't know how I'd stay on top of things without followup.cc.
Sourced from SiteJabber
FollowUp.cc is rated 5.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about followup.cc.
812 Anacapa Street B