I spent $7,500 with these guys and after 2 months, I don't have any documentation to show the work that was done. Their customer service is horrible. The only way you can find out what is going on with your truck is to go into their shop in person. They don’t answer the phones and they don’t return their calls.
Here is a list of the damage they caused to my truck while it was in their shop.
1) The hood has a dent in it from the inside protruding up... From someone closing the hood with a tool or a part sitting on the top of the engine.
2) The custom built powder coated front bumper is gouged through the powder coat in 4 places all the way to bare metal. They removed my bumper and threw it on the bed of my truck. Now, it has gouged places that perfectly line up with the tool boxes on the bed of my truck where they put the bumper when they removed it.
3) There is a dent in the driver's door where someone opened the door against some sort of sharp object.
4) The wiring harness under the hood has been crushed and damaged causing numerous electrical problems that I have spent $1,100 sorting out. I still have a check engine light problem with the MAP Sensor that I'm trying to figure out where the wiring problem is.
5) I have 2 polished aluminum tool boxes on my flatbed. One of them had an obvious dent in the lid that they bent back into place while I was there. Besides that bent tool box lid, the other bed tool box has a large divot dent in the lid. I didn't notice it right away because of the Rhino Liner type of over spray that was all over it… (From some sort of work they did on something else and used the bed of my truck as a work bench... Come on... REALLY?
6) Some of the electrical wiring for my auxiliary fuel system was cut and just hanging down under the hood (Actually dragging on the ground). My auxiliary fuel transfer system doesn't work anymore. (I'm still trying to sort that out.)
7) Most of this stuff wasn't noticed right away because my truck was so filthy when I got it back from them; grease all over the front bumper, grease on the headliner inside, greasy hand prints on the windshield posts inside. (Both Sides). Grease on the floor mats, grease on the rear deck carpet... from hauling parts... (Caterpillar Starter). Red over spray paint all over the back of the bed tool boxes... I could go on for days... But what would be the point... You get my point!
This used to be a beautiful truck... But they really screwed it up!
Bottom Line: If you don’t care that they use your truck as a parts truck while they run to get parts all over Houston, and you don’t care what condition it is in when you get it back, and you don’t care that they don’t document the work that they did to it, and… well, if you just don’t care about your truck, take it to these guys and you won’t be disappointed.
But if you do care about your truck, STAY AWAY from Sacred Diesel.
I gave them numerous opportunities to respond to my concerns… But, you got it, they didn’t respond.
DieselRepairTX is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about dieselrepairtx.com.