Available from Robert Dyas
Sit back and relax after a stressful day with this Chilliwack 1 - 2 person far infrared sauna from Canadian Spa. Enjoy the numerous health benefits of an infrared sauna in the comfort of your own home. This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system. Five far infrared carbon heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low. A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF. Why choose a Canadian Spa MICA Far Infrared sauna? MICA Heaters heat evenly and are more efficient than standard carbon fibre heaters and with low EMF levels and no off on gassing. They are very effective at heating your body core and helping your body detox. The radiant heat from your Far Infrared Sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. Using Far Infrared helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. When used properly, a Far Infrared Sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthy living. In this Canadian Spa Far Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air while the other 80% directly heats your body. The result is deeper tissue penetration and health benefits. Features and Benefits Relaxing – Designed for a comfortable and relaxing experience, this personal sauna is pack full of features including digital controls, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system to tailor the space to your exact needs. Infra-red heating – Far Infrared light energy is the safest and most efficient source for healing and detoxifying the human body through heat. It produces wavelengths of electromagnetic light energy that allow the body to be heated internally, as opposed to near infrared or ceramic heaters which only create surface heat. Canadian Hemlock timber – Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly, this is an attractive piece to add to your home. Specifications Canadian Hemlock wood construction Suitable for 1 to 2 people Quick and easy assembly Indoor use only Requires a moisture free area Bluetooth audio system Heated floor LED chromotherapy lighting Aromatherapy system Tempered safety glass doors and windows Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet Dimensions: H 190.5 x W 102 x D 96.5cm 1 year limited warranty Delivery to most of UK Mainland from £9.95 This product is for indoor use only and is delivered KERBSIDE. It will be delivered flat packed for easy transportation to its final location for clip together assembly. It can be placed in a summer house or garage but needs to be protected from moisture
Why spend your time hunting around coupon code sites looking for Robert Dyas coupon code when most deals sites just list anything they can find. We take the time here at Trust Mamma to make sure our codes and offers are working. We work hard pretty much 24 hours a day looking for the best codes and deals to tell you about.
At Mamma.com, we have a massive selection of deals, discounts and other promotions to help you save big on all of your favorite online retailers. We have discounts on all of the major online retailers, so whatever brand you're looking for, we can help you save a bunch of money at checkout!
Mamma.com is a discount search engine which allows users to find dealson their favorite brands, quickly and easily. It's as easy as typing the name of a particular retailer into our search bar such as Robert Dyas, and you will instantly find tons of promos to help you save big on your next purchase.
This RadioShack deal is ready and waiting to help you save money at RadioShack today.
£25 Cashback TopCashBack. Studio-quality photos, even at night Take amazing photos without breaking the bank with the Pixel 4a. Capture your evenings out with Night Sight. It takes clear and focused … more info
No coupon code needed. Tap to shop for the sale now
Get a 50% discount on 1-year subscription The New York Times. Subscribe Today
earned if you received 1000 likes on your comments or info you added to a thread","locked_
No coupon code needed. Prices as marked. Tap to shop for the sale now
© Trust Mamma 2021