Columbus UK have shown incredibly poor performance in our Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation. We still have serious open issues seven months after our supposed go-live date.
They have shown a lack of competence in:
- requirements gathering - creating functional specifications with inaccurate requirements and failing to obtain customer validation
- project management - giving insufficient time for UAT and not delivering to their own plan
- module design - they showed to have poor knowledge of the system they sell, providing a customisation that replicated built-in functionality
- systems validation - every customised module of software received proved to be flawed in UAT requiring re-release, sometimes fundamentally flawed; your UAT tests need to be complete functional and performance tests since Columbus do minimal testing of their own, if any
- change control - they did not provide the proper test and live environment until demanded, and have not followed basic change control procedures; making changes to our live environment without permission or notice
Columbus show some competence as individuals, but their overall engineering process and management have not been sufficiently competent to deliver our project satisfactorily. Columbus UK have taken little responsibility for their work which has jeopardised our business. They have delivered the minimum possible and have shown more interest in legal action than customer satisfaction to earn their money. Find a better partner.
Columbus US is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about columbusglobal.com.