I was charged for parking correctly, but forgetting the card one of the times, in front of my own building in a private parking area, behind a barrier, where I pay monthly to have the privilege to park.
Gave thorough explanation why it is not fair to be charged and received no meaningful argumentation, but only that they reject and consider the case closed with the option to be redirected elsewhere for further assessment for additional charge.
Keep saying "reserve the right not to respond". Very value adding to the society and moral company...
Giving 1 star is still too much - there should be a zero option.
Review by Symmetrix11 months ago
Update 3: The fine was canceled! Thank you!
I wrote you three times on this matter and no answer.
What did you do wrong?
1. You have issued a parking ticket on a wrong address. My car was not parked where you mention unless somehow it traveled through the space-time continuum to another place at that moment. If that is correct, you really should talk to CERN, and your CEO will become a billionaire in one day!
2. You say the car was parked out of the parking spot. Yeah! Right! On which address, because I am so confused now. The parking ticket was issued on G/F Gyngemose Park, while the car was parked on Gyngemose Parkvej. They say the devil is in the details. Life's tough, right?
Are you on a killing spree for issuing parking tickets? On a Sunday at 12:30, in a residential area? Really.. c'mon!
Let's remember that you did not write the correct address on the parking ticket.
I SHALL NOT PAY!
Dear Flemming, Lobenummer has been updated. You are very condescending, but it is your right as freedom of speech. For that matter, I will not update the text — cheers, Mihai.
Dear Flemming, I did update the text, just a little bit and I give your organization 3/5 stars, not 1/5, because, in the end, you did what is RIGHT! Thank you!
But please, a kind advice from me:
1. I sent 3 complaints from your web address an I did not receive a copy on my personal e-mail. Please look into it.
2. Within your residential parking spots, you should update the markings. Please be very specific, since a lot of confusion can be created. Add a yellow line or a yellow X or just write NO. Something that informs me, the end-user I should not park there.
3. I wasted a lot of time on this matter. I have the man-flu since Saturday, so I had time to do it, but please, think more about us, the end-users, since we are in your business model as well.
Have a nice day, Flemming! Thanks and cheers!
Review by ChelseaPaul Bansept1 year ago
Really bad service. Very expensive. I hope the Karma is real.
Review by Huffles2 years ago
I was at a conference at Copenhagen University, where I parked at the University parking lot. From the conference administration, I got a day-long parking permit and placed it in the windshield (just as I was instructed). When I got back I saw that I got a ticket for "illegal parking" on a "private ground".
I sent Cityparkering a written explanations and an email from the University administration proving that I was at the conference legally and my parking was permitted due to the conference. They did not listen to any explanations and instead came up with the new accusations, saying that I still have to pay. These people are either unprofessional or they are there to collect money from everybody, no matter, if you are guilty or not.
Greedy, aggressive company, treating everybody as thieves and having no respect to honest citizens.
After the reply from Flemming
Dear Flemming. Thank you for your reply. This thing about registration was not the original accusation. Also, did you read the instructions from KU that I sent you as evidence? Where does it say that the car should be registered? I just followed the instructions that I got with the parking permit. Which means that it is not my fault, but the fault of the person giving the instructions. Why do I have to pay for others mistakes?
I am sorry, but I still think that your company is there to extract money from everybody, no matter, if they are guilty or not.
Review by Sharmini8 years ago
We have visited Bilka in Hundige (Waves Shopping mall) from Sweden for more than 20 Years. Today We did so for the last time ever, will never shop in Denmark again!
The mall has free parking but after shopping and having dinner we found a parking ticket on our car. DDK 590:-!!!!! Where were no signs about parking regulations but after looking around we found a board whith a lot of text, all in Danish, probobly about parking regulations. This would not be legal in any other country i know of, can it be so in Denmark?
Obviosly Bilka and Waves don't want people to shop more than three hours, and I guess they are happy not having to be bothered by us again. They are obviosly happy to let cityparking rip their customers of do they share the profit?
This is as close to fraud You can get (if it's not) and we won't have anything to do with Denmark in the future.
City Parkeringsservice A/S is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about cityparkering.dk.