Repetitive information on the tour. Nothing helpful as far as history on this tour. Truly a disappointment as I’ve used this company in 5 other countries and they were great.
Review by Taig2 weeks ago
Great experience, Nice helpful&friendly young team on board. Nice boat tour. Ticket valid 2 days. Strongly recommended if weather is not too cold/windy
Review by Saiff Hicap2 weeks ago
1. Bought vouchers for the Prague tour online. When we went to the office to get actual tickets we had to email them back to CitySightseeing.. Was there no way to look up our purchase or even scan the vouchers on our phones.?
2. The most popular route is the A route but it doesn’t stop in the old town where most people would start their tour. So you have to take a B route bus to connect to the A bus - not very convenient especially when busy.
3. Tour commentary on headphones was often drowned out by the bus drivers radio..The music in between the commentary was annoying, repetitive and about twice as loud as the narrator. Silence would have been better. Also sometimes when you were listening to good information it would cut out suddenly and then back to the awful music.
4. The A route bus had some hazards. A post that customers would usually grab at the top of the steps on the upper deck had nails protruding from it as the padding had worn away. The carpet around the back door was loose, it caught in the door after a customer had slipped on it when exiting.
5. A small bus on the B route started belching smoke . We had to get out and wait for another bus. It didn’t show up so we had to reboard the bus, watch it smoke again as we continued a couple of km to the next transfer point .
6. The boat ride though was quite nice.
Review by LuMeng2 weeks ago
Review by LickyyT2 weeks ago
The worst service possible we had în Albufeira
Review by Ashleyok2 weeks ago
it is boring and waste time plus the dear price!
Review by NickyPratt Blakkan3 weeks ago
Lady on the bus wasn't helpful she was very rude
Review by Gniewko3 weeks ago
Buses were worn and dirty. While I can't fault the company for traffic, I waited once for 40 minutes on a route. Also, your employees on one bus were very clearly in a relationship as evidenced by their behavior at one of the stops. Unprofessional. The English voice was barely legible with a thick accent and not the best sound system (again, old buses).
Review by Herallal3 weeks ago
Avoid sitting on the lower level if at all possible as the views are extremely limited.
Review by Masterframe3 weeks ago
Great way to explore the whole city
Good audio guide.
Review by Tabz3 weeks ago
Really poor service from start to finish. It's virtually impossible to tell where the bus stops are (even though the Big Bus and other Paris sightseeing tours are very visible) and no timetables visible. Buses turned up at random times and no one seemed to know what was going on. The audio commentary was stilted and old fashioned. Use one of the other Paris sightseeing tours - people have since told us these are much better,
Review by Wojojo3 weeks ago
Great tour of Paris, great value vs. service
Review by Arrakis Kussar3 weeks ago
By and large it was a good tour
Review by Bassian Permhill3 weeks ago
Nice that you can do both tours
Review by Reclaiming3 weeks ago
Has been a great experience as ever. I have been using this service in all my holidays from last 7 years, wherever available.
Review by Punu3 weeks ago
Yes great value and enjoyed tio Pepe winery tour
Book this tour !
Review by Oddsilverfish3 weeks ago
On time, very informative, beautiful city
Review by Jaspher Bendanillo3 weeks ago
Good Tour, stops abit difficult to find.
Review by Agullo3 weeks ago
Nice tour and commentary.
Review by Lorimcg4 weeks ago
The first day I was using the bus I waited over an hour for a bus to come. The reason was because of streets being blocked etc in Dublin but there were at least 5 buses that came from two other tour companies in the time it took one to come. I also used the bus to go home as one of the stops was near where I was staying. I was keeping an ear out for when we got to my stop and didn’t realise until three stops later they had chosen not to stop there so I had to walk an extra 30min to get back. When I told the guide he needed to stop because they had gone past my stop the smell of alcohol was also very obvious on his breath which I find incredibly unprofessional. Will not be using this company again
Review by JMLieder Meadmore4 weeks ago
We picked up the red line at La Pedrera and thoroughly enjoyed a tour of the city - until we reached the waterfront. The bus stopped for 20-25 minutes with no explanation (was the driver on a bathroom break?) Once it got going again it traveled for about 10 minutes, then stopped for at least another 15 with no explanation. We got out and walked to our destination at the Picasso Museum. We planned to hop back on the red line to complete the tour, but after waiting for close to 25 minutes for the bus to show up, we finally took a taxi home.
Review by Camerobrine4 weeks ago
Buses stop very early even though it says 24 hr hop on hop off closes at 5 only and pick up spots very hard to find not advertised or highlighted well. Would use an alternative company in future
Review by Gza4 weeks ago
We got on a bus but the audio player wasn’t working so we were requested to get off at the next stop and wait for the next bus. On the second bus we were advised our electronic voucher couldn’t be accepted and we had to exchange it for a paper voucher at their main office. We did this and got on a third bus and the audio didn’t work. We gave up at 12pm and I emailed and requested a refund and never heard back. Thank the
Review by Merpak1 month ago
Took the "must see" tour. The "tour guide" was a recording, which always seemed a little lacking but the essentials were covered. It was good for an overview.
Review by Macjack Needleman1 month ago
Can hop on and off throughout the day. Great way to get your bearings of centra Glasgow. Good guides too.