Citizens One approved me for a $50k loan the next day after I applied, and I had money in the bank the day after. The APR was 8.73%, lower than all the competitors (I applied to all of these): SoFi, Upgrade, Upstart, Earnest, plus LendingClub and LightStream, which decided to reject my application.
Citizens One pros:
* no originaton fee (looking at you, Lending Club and Upgrade)
* very fast approval - next day
* no unreasonable verifications
* streamlined application process
One minor con:
* the online application process could use some improvement - documents didn't show up immediately after uploading, and the application status lagged behind reality
But really, nothing to complain. This is what I wish the experience with other loan providers was like.
Citizens One is rated 5.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about citizensone.com.