Its all bulls***. In plain words I am sharing their modus operandi from my own experience and how they strangle innocent men:
1) Women have free access to everything on the site. only men have to pay membership.
2) men sign up. they are lured to premium membership initially for a month with a very small fee, i was charged 10pounds, so it was all fine. they define a contract with this one month premium membership that it will be automatically renewed after one month for a atleast 3 months membership at a huge amount of 120pounds approx. But then they say its optional provided you cancel before first month membership expiry if you dont want to go ahead. you think its genuine and you pay, agree to the conditions and go ahead. there is no way to say No to this renewal in this contract when you sign up.
3) from this first day of membership to the end of the first month you can check your account everyday and if you go to the membership details you will get the same message 'payment is in process and you need to wait', time goes and even when you are closing first month the message remains the same. There is NO NO way to cancel this membership now. if u send any email it bounces.
4) first month expires and this message never goes its when you fall prey of their fraudulent scheme, you signed up contract of automatic renewal and hence they "make you feel" you have obliged to this contract.
5) after second month they will start sending you their s*** emails for debt recovery as you are bound to make payment of 120+admin charges for the renewed membership.
I was alert enough in the beginning and i took as much screenshots/ screen recordings as possible for proofs against their malpractices.
If you email them they will bounce and later they will claim that they never received any email from you to stop the membership or any such requests.
the only email that works is of their so-called debt recovery "collecti****ATinterdatesa.com"
they think people are innocent and they will fall into the fear of this bullsh** then they are wrong.
they will see the power of law, we will go the legal way. I won't give even a single coin even and thats the aim of life to make everyone aware of this site.
dont go into it. if you have already signed up, take as much proofs in form of screenshots or screen recordings (lot of free tool acress web, google out), emails records, stop automatic payments from banks, credit cards and paypal which will later help u.
Review by Seulkee Ismerio11 months ago
Have join this company,and paid for 3 months, but Lisa18 was followed automatically. After 1 week I want too get out of it, because all the women was from another country and use google translate.
I try to send a fax to the number, but it doesn’t work. Then I had to cancel my credit card. After 3 months I got a email that I had to pay almost 160 euro. I send them 3 email, but the only answer was, I had to pay them. Now I receive a bill at 241 euro from a Germane inkasso. It’s fraud and cheating. Keep away from the company Interdate, based in Luxembourg.
Review by LeChloe1 year ago
These people are so bad I can just hope for people to stay away
I was a member paid my fee all good, was then nothing for me so after long back an forth I received cancellation on email that my account was cancelled on 24.5-2018 so far so good, then on 8.5 .2018 C date deducted from my account without further notice for another 3 month despite the fact that we already agree to cancel, since then I have been trying to get my Money back, until today not with much luck, so people they are only after Money they don't care anything else
Review by Neera3 years ago
I got into inkasso by a company from luxeburg!... and I did not know. the case I need to pay 2450Kr!!!
I am looking to suit this company, anyone has done it before!...please let us join and do something!.
C-Date is rated 1.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about c-date.dk.