We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by pdsmd9 months ago
Initially I was contacted to liquidate shares with Desarrollo Marina Vallarta, SA-de CV in order for them to go public in the United States sock exchange pursuant to a class action decision of fraudulent use of timeshare activities by the company Desarrollo Marina Vallarta. I was told that I needed to sign a contract to go forward with the liquidation. Shareholders Inc was the brokerage and I was in contact with a Mr. Peter Rosalez. However, in order tgo liquidate the shares and place them into a bank account I needed to wire transfer $6475.00 to BanksharescorpCitibank, in a Federal Transit Account.
Now I am being told that I need a CPA to complete an FBAR, which I did personally since I do my own taxes federally. Today Mr. Baez insists that I need to submit 3 previous FBAR documents that I never had any occasion to submit as I never before this week had anything mimicking a foreign asset. I did have occasion to buy a timeshare with The Grand Mayan back in 2003 and due to non-use let it expire.
Sourced from #ReportScam
Review by Naturedoc711 months ago
It is concerning fake shares or stock in Desarrollo Marina Vallarta..aka Grupo Vidanta.
I was contacted by a Broker, Richard Clark from Financial Acquisitions and Trading LLC 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, at telephone number 464-559-0081 who told me that I had available 86 shares with Desarrollo Marina Vallarta related to a time share I purchased with them in 2006/2007. I was told each share was worth $1850 for a total of $159,100. I later was told that I had an additional 68 shares equaling $125,800. He said he would liquidate these shares.
Mr. Clark connected me to contact Michael Manos at BankShares Corporation of the United States, 11 west 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 at telephone number 516-208-0049. Mr. Manos told me I needed to deposit 5% of the liquidated share value to open a brokerage account. This amount was $14245. I wire transfered this amount to a Citibank account. I was later told I needed to pay for additional taxes for the total amount before the funds could be released. This tax was for $42,735. The name of the bank manager was Gavin Hayes. I wired the initial 5% from my Bank of the West account to a Citibank account with routing number ******. The account ***** was in the name of Vector Casa de Bolsa SA. All of these institutions have an internet presence when googled. They are registered with the state of New York or Delaware.
When I could not come up with the additional funds I did more investigation and a lawyer associate mentioned a new scam involving time shares which fit what I was subjected to.
After finding out this was a scam, I reported the case to the FTC, SEC, FBI C3 Internet scam dept., New York Attorney General and CA Attorney General and my local police dept. I also am attempting to reverse the wire transfer with my bank. I also looked into these telephone numbers and discovered they are registered to certain persons in New York state. I am not sure what all of these entities will do to help our case but a attorney may need to become involved.
Sourced from #ReportScam
Review by SOFIALEX1 year ago
This is what happened with the SCAM of liquidity of these shares from our Timeshare in Mexico.
1. On 12/14, Leonard Newman from Securities Fund Investors, Inc contacted me and my wife regarding the profit-sharing plan with Desarrollo Marina Vallarta, S.A. de C.V. located in Ac. Paseo de la Marina Sur #*****, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, C.P.. Securities Fund Investors is the registered brokerage firm entitled for this specific trade with reference number *****. We received a legal contract confirmed that we trade 91 profit shares at the current market value of $1,850 per share. We agreed to the fixed sum among of $168,350.00US payable upon completion of the trade and closing of the agreement. Also, the investment Bank designated for the regulation and protection of the transaction will be Bankshares Corporation of the United States located at 11 West 42nd St New York, New York, 10036 USA.
2. I checked both companies and they seemed to be authentic, so I signed this contract on 12/14. GV10527813
3. On 12/16, Mr. Wells contacted me to open a new account to proceed with this translation with Bankshares Corporation of United States of America. I legally filled out the form under the SEC regulations. Mr. Well provided 12 pages application to open an investment account with them.
4. On 12/17, Mr. Wells requested a wire transfer of 5% or $8,500 deposited to cover the minimum balance to proceed with the transfers from the Trust Fund. I transferred this amount from our Wells Fargo account the same day.
5. On 12/18 Mr. Wells gave me online access the account at www.banksharescorporation.com. Then I checked online, and the original deposit was deposited in my account #AC #**********
6. On 12/19 and 12/22 total amount of $168,367.50 were deposited from the Trust Account and shown in my account from the Trust Fund.
7. On 12/ 22 Mr. Wells informed that I must pay $30,000 in penalties to the IRS to proceed with this translation. I processed the transfer as requested. He requested a transfer in less than two hours to get the approval to withdraw the funds from the account. Mr Wells called me to confirm that the funds are ready, and I should place the wire transfer to get our money in hours.
8. On Christmas day, I got a call from Mr. Wells that everything was ready and provided instruction to place the transfer on January 4,2021 due to the holidays of the end of the year. I placed the transfer on 1/4/2021 and did not go thru either.
9. On January 6th, 2021, Thursday, Mr. Wells informed me that we must pay an additional $10,000 in penalties to the FBAR. Also, that I must fill the form 114 with the IRS to report a foreign account. I filled out the form 114 with the IRS electronically. Then on Friday 1/8 Mr. Wells informed me that the transfer is authorized and ready, so I placed the transfer on Friday at 2 pm as instructed and confirmed.
10. On 1/11/2021 I discussed with Mr. Newman from Securities Fund Investors the situation and he advised that the money should have been already transferred to us.
11. On 1/12/2021, I supposed to get the deposit in our account as reported. However, Securities Fund Investors without my authorization or my legal confirmation at 11 30 am, the broker, Mr. Leonard Newman Int went ahead and added $270,100 to our account at Bankshares Corporation. THIS WAS NEVER DISCUSSED OR AUTHORIZED. I HAVE NEVER SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR THESE ADDITIONAL SHARES. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS AS A BENEFICIAL SHAREHOLDER AND REFUSED TO ACCEPT THESE SHARES. Immediately, I contacted Mr. Wells and confirmed that Securities Fund Investors traded more share without my permission. Mr. Wells also reported that the transfer previous approved did not go through due to this issue.
12. On 1/12, Leonard Newman from Securities Fund Investors confirmed that he did trade additional shares for this amount without a contract or authorization to do it. Then, Securities Fund Investors did not return our phone calls, messages and stop any communications with us. We called several times and Mr. Newman refused to take our call or our messages. I also asked to contact the legal department and we could not do it either.
13. ON 1/12 Mr. Wells confirmed that this is a violation, and he has filled a complaint against Securities Fund Investors to fix it and I will be compensated for this violation. Then, we reported that we DO NOT WANT the additional shares. We never signed this agreement.
14. On 1/13 We tried to contact Mr. Newman several times and he refused to return out several calls. The same day Mr. Wells contacted us that to process the wire transfer we must send additional $13,500 to cover the minimum balance. We refused to do it because we run out of money. We depleted all our saving and maximized our credit cards. Also, we got the second contract from Securities Fund Investors for the additional shares that we refused to accept, and we never signed it.
15. On 1/14, Mr. Wells informed that we can not get the money because we did not send the additional money and we must wait for the resolution by the SEC.
16. On 1/16 Mr. Wells called me to let me know that he is not a scammer and we have to way several months until the final resolution from the SEC. Also, he asked me to send $8000 again, so he can process the cancellation process and return our money. One more time, I got an unbelievable request from Mr. Wells to send more money to get our deposit back!
At this point we released that this is FRAUD and They have committed a crime, so we reported this issue to our bank and all legal institutions. We lost all our Money.
We submitted complaints to the following institutions so far:
- FINCEN - Complaint Referral Form Internet Crime Complaint Center
- We reported it to our bank Wells Fargo.
- Consumer Report to the FTC.
Sourced from #ReportScam
Banksharescorp.com is rated 1.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about banksharescorp.com.