Bought this bike direct from Ancheer. Is the bike worth it? Too early to say. Here is what I have found so far.
1. Appalling customer service (everything is done by email and the don't respond quickly and when they do the show little interest)
2. The bike is a little slow and underpowered (only got a 250-watt motor) but it not bad.
3. The gear protector, protecting the Shimano gears was bent stopping the gear from working correctly.
4. The battery is poorly designed, it is held in a canvas bag and held on by velcro and clips (this makes very easy to steal).
5. The connectors to release the battery are flimsy and do not look like they would last.
6. Seat very hard and uncomfortable.
7. The battery has to be charged on the bike (very poor design)
1. Looks good
2. Rides well
3. Everything working as it should at the moment (but took me to make it work)
Should you buy? I would say no because I don't trust the supplier to help if there is a problem and the issues with the battery are worrying.
Update. Now had it 2 months, as I feared the customer service is dreadful. they take a long time to respond if they respond at all. The bike, on the whole, is good but the battery is the big issue, it can't lock it to the bike which means it can very easily be stolen. If you take the battery with you the connection are very poor and will not last very long, they already started to fall apart.
Review by Mhigh4 months ago
Bike was good quality, delivery was quick and free, customer service not the best (although not had a major issue yet), few issues with the design of the bike, only 250w motor it is a bit underpowered, battery is held in a bag on the front of the bike, so easily stolen and removing it isn't good because the connections are flimsy.
Review by Philjp Presnillo1 year ago
so good so far
get my bike since june 15th, not any big problem yet
Ancheer is rated 3.0 based on
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about ancheer.shop.