We collate all the best reviews from around the Internet so you can view them in one place
Review by Steve Fannon2 years ago
Though friendly enough, the vehicle provided was far from my expectations, some issues I observed were a safety hazard, see below.
As well as these issues, I was very disappointed and surprised at the all round condition and age of the vehicle hired to me for 279 EUR for the week. Although presented in a clean condition, the vehicle was very old and very tired. I estimate around 8 years old, and the instrument pack on the car indicated that it had completed at least 130000Km in its' lifetime. This was not at all consistent with the images presented on their website and promotional literature or my reasonable expectations.
I gave the company the chance to respond and resolve this poor experience, but was just 'fobbed off'. Oh, and I didn't even mention the scuffle between rep and a group of customers at the airport pickup.
Issues with vehicle hired...
On hand-over of the vehicle, I immediately identified a damaged rear tyre - a cut in the side wall of the tyre that would not meet UK vehicle safety standards (MOT), and I expect Spanish regulations too. With some initial reluctance, and around 30 minutes delay, the staff changed the rear tyres, however the vehicle should not have been presented in this condition.
During hire, further issues were identified, some of which presented a similar safety risk:-
* The front tyres were significantly under-inflated,
* The fuel filler cap was found to be missing when I re-fuelled the vehicle around 3 days into the hire period... And no, it wasn't a capless fuel filler - the cap was missing!
This presents a significant safety risk in the of an accident, and could also cause an accident by allowing fuel to spill onto the road and rear tyre.
* The drivers side rear view mirror was cracked
* The vehicle was missing the rear reflectors in the bumper... both of these issues would also be a legislative concerns for road safety.
* The rear door interior casing on the left hand side of the car was also partially detached, and hanging away from the door.
* There was also loose trim at the base of the windscreen.
Sourced from Trustpilot
Allincarhire is rated 5.0 based on
Write A Review
(It only takes 30 seconds!)
Trust Mamma Reviews
Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about allincarhire.com.